LOL, dude that used to steal my shine in little-league is now a career criminal

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Long story short, I used to play ball as a child in this kid league. This one kid got on the team and thought he was kobe or some shyt. I remember this fakkit making some bullshyt layup and then running back up the court, raising the goddamn roof like some sort of fukking retard. Before he came along, I was pretty much bernard king status on that team. I had hoes, drugs, cars, all that shyt. But bc this dude's sinbad-looking father was the coach, he got all the play. Well I was looking on my local pd's website and lo and behold, who do i find has been arrested on there a good 11 or so times?

kpvuw.jpg

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you who would be my enemy. Never go against me, bc you will lose everytime.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Laugh at black men who get caught in the system because you couldn't make a layup in middle school brehs :francis:
crabs_in_barrel.jpg

Long story short, I used to play ball as a child in this kid league. This one kid got on the team and thought he was kobe or some shyt. I remember this fakkit making some bullshyt layup and then running back up the court, raising the goddamn roof like some sort of fukking retard. Before he came along, I was pretty much bernard king status on that team. I had hoes, drugs, cars, all that shyt. But bc this dude's sinbad-looking father was the coach, he got all the play. Well I was looking on my local pd's website and lo and behold, who do i find has been arrested on there a good 11 or so times?

kpvuw.jpg

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you who would be my enemy. Never go against me, bc you will lose everytime.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: someone find out where OP is from, find dude in pic, send him the link to this thread

:russ: remember that time someone on here made a thread like this in the booth talking about some drug kingpin and his gf came into the thread :deadrose:

Dude got real peaceful real quick

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:banderas: someone find out where OP is from, find dude in pic, send him the link to this thread

:russ: remember that time someone on here made a thread like this in the booth talking about some drug kingpin and his gf came into the thread :deadrose:

Dude got real peaceful real quick
Lank?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Someone on here know dude... trust. He gonna find you OP.

Only about 10 of you guys was on the team. His pops gonna know yall mamas too. Coaches stayed hittin on single mama

gonna find me and then do what you fool? i am a trained boxer and a good 40 lbs heavier than this guy. not to mention 4 inches taller. oh, but you think he will somehow track me down and shoot my house up over a message board post?