Lol@Geofrey Chaucer claiming he met nicolt in person

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This thread is about Chaucer bytch
The classic deflection :russ:

Inbox to gossip ass nikka
PersonalInsignificantGreyhounddog-small.gif

I'm going to the gym, have a good day Op. Couldn't imagine spending a second focused on someone I dislike, I hope you find the help you need :mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The classic deflection :russ:

Inbox to gossip ass nikka
PersonalInsignificantGreyhounddog-small.gif

I'm going to the gym, have a good day Op. Couldn't imagine spending a second focused on someone I dislike, I hope you find the help you need :mjgrin:
:dead::deadrose:I cant even take him and other dude seriously. My mind immediately gets the :wrist:vibe from them as soon as I see their usernames... it's comedic to me at this point, the level of no self-awareness they have... heeyyyyyyy, .............guhhhhhrrrllll...we need that tea..... where r the receipttttssss - (OP, that cac boy mobbinsfm, and mikeyc)
gay_dance.gif

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
By the way you nikkas obsess about **** that nikka must have incriminating evidence on yall or something :mjlol:

Half the nikkas on this board probably aren't who they say they are and I don't really give a fukk unless they step outta bounds.

Shawty gonna end up being POTY just cause nikkas won't stop talking bout her. Make constant threads about a random person on the internet brehs. You nikkas pathetic:hhh:.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
By the way you nikkas obsess about **** that nikka must have incriminating evidence on yall or something :mjlol:

Half the nikkas on this board probably aren't who they say they are and I don't really give a fukk unless they step outta bounds.

Shawty gonna end up being POTY just cause nikkas won't stop talking bout her. Make constant threads about a random person on the internet brehs. You nikkas pathetic:hhh:.
This... facts.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are you done??whoever the fukk you are

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Dont know why- Tag me for what... ?? Not responding to this shyt bc it's none of theirs or your business; not discussing or disclosing details of my personal, off the strength of a coli thread. Don't you have some actual 'staff work' to do? Threads get made about me every week; it's par for the course. The fact that people are stalking, studying, and watching my movements says more about their lives, then about me. Different day, same shyt; same posters in their feelings... fuk it.

That poster in the OP been on ignore for months now... how about you do the same.
:picard: