London Nikka makes CAC get on knees and apologize

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You do realise only 1 percent of the population speaks like that right? I guarantee if you came to live by me you wouldnt understand a word anybody would be saying.
Mans can't take a good ribbing these days? :gucci:
Nothing wrong with having proper etiquette, you limey bugger. :hhh:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Mans can't take a good ribbing these days? :gucci:
Nothing wrong with having proper etiquette, you limey bugger. :hhh:

No i just dont think you understand accents. Native english people are scummy as fukk and you wouodnt be abke to understand them at all. Your only referencr for an english accent is geoffrey or some other actors who were raised in the 1 percent. Nobody speaks like that

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
You do realise only 1 percent of the population speaks like that right? I guarantee if you came to live by me you wouldnt understand a word anybody would be saying.
They are so dumb it's unbelievable. It's like me saying all of the US has that weird dumb ass Boston accent lol

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Would love to see you p*ssy US suburban nikkaz step in the Narm, Wooly, Brixton, Totty or Lewisham on some cocky vibe

@Olmec @kwm.e

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
US nikkas think the world revolves around them but stay getting bullied by cacs and white supremacy and crying about it like some punks.

UK nikkas don't play that shyt and unlike y'all we know where we came from so our culture is heavily ingrained in African/carrabean culture. Come here talking that shyt and you will get sliced up then let's see how funny you think our accents are.

Guess what y'all accents sound funny to us and a US nikka would not be taken seriously over here and would be seen as a clown. Generalisations work both ways you see.
UK brehs speakin on white supremacy when they like 2% pop:bryan:
You know' where you come from', yo ass ain't tryin to go back, tho, we see:pachaha:
In here mad as hell

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Would love to see you p*ssy US suburban nikkaz step in the Narm, Wooly, Brixton, Totty or Lewisham on some cocky vibe

@Olmec @kwm.e

So if I go outside with my homies with a hoodie on at night and cuss on camera I'll be gangsta too? I'm cocky cause I said I wouldn't kneel before a man? No man should fear another. I'm not a gangsta, but far from a coward. I had a splendid time in Essex...fish and chips on points...it's spooky out there bruh bruh,

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
America....................land of the great

:mjlol:

Trying to take shyt out of context even though I explicitly mentioned how that was nothing to be proud of :stopitslime:

Guess that's the best you can do :manny:
And you didn't even get the expression right,
There's "land of the free, home of the brave" and "make america great again" not "land of the great" you fukking moron. :mjlol:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Lmao at american middle class nerds talking about how tough america is. Youve never done anything. You arent even known in your own home but you come online and become some hood expert :laff:

Bunch of spoiled americans acting like they are toigh with their running water and hoods that look like suburban paradises :laff:

Westerners make me laugh. Bunch of clowns.
:gucci:
Werent you the one going on, and on how America is a shythole, and that you'd never leave U. K; is a paradise instead?!
In fact 'spoiled', was the very word used to describe that lifestyle.. Fail!

:russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I:gucci:
Werent you the one going on, and on how America is a shythole, and that you'd never leave U. K, as it's
a paradise instead.. In fact 'spoiled', was the very word used to describe that lifestyle.. Fail!
:russ:
bubutbut our cops don't shoot!
then it's "hey, our cops have guns too! our slumlords let buildings burn down too! daddy spend time with me"
:sadbron: