Lonnie Walker will prove to be the steal of the 2018 draft

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Nah Shai is by the far the biggest steal at 11...Hes the 3rd best player in that draft class behind Trae and Luka...Might be wind up only being behind Luka in a few years.

IN his prime he will be a 25/7/7 guy on efficient numbers and all NBA defense.

Lonnie Walker aint coming close to that...
7 assists tho?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Still can't get over how much he looks like............

reggie-warrington-foto.jpg

:laff:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd be happy with him just getting consistent minutes first :unimpressed:

Lonnie is a perfect example of how I could see nobody wanting to play in San Antonio:unimpressed:

Dude played behind Marco all year because of Pop:unimpressed:
Have faith breh.
The athleticism is Goku tier
:ohlawd:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Kawhi Leonard - I heard motherfukkers saying they made Hov. Made Hov say, "Okay, so make another Hov."

tumblr_mp0e0i2ZTM1rl0bnvo1_500.gif

Greg Popovich - hmmm :ehh:
200.gif

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's had good moments already, his problem is that he's kind of small for the league for his game, if that makes sense. He kind of got to play bigger than he is in college.

He's gonna need to improve a lot as a ball handler at 6'4"

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's had good moments already, his problem is that he's kind of small for the league for his game, if that makes sense. He kind of got to play bigger than he is in college.

Shai is smaller than Lonnie and yet people have no concerns with him being small for his game

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

It may seem this way because pop keeps playing at the 3 because hes hell bent on playing either forbes or mills along side him

Keep at the 2 and keep dejounte at the point and watch them reek havoc in the league

After pop retires

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Shai is smaller than Lonnie and yet people have no concerns with him being small for his game

Shai is taller than Lonnie, is traditionally a 1, gets rebounds and is a better ball handler.

Lonnie's game is one dribble pullups and slashing to the rim. He can do it, but it's gonna be tough, if he became more of a combo guard that can handle the ball and survey the court LIKE shai does, I think he'll be more effective.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It may seem this way because pop keeps playing at the 3 because hes hell bent on playing either forbes or mills along side him

Keep at the 2 and keep dejounte at the point and watch them reek havoc in the league

After pop retires

If that's true that explains a lot. It always feels like he's checking or being checked by someone much bigger than he is

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

After pop retires
If people read the Spurs threads they know how much we can't stand seeing Forbes and Mills on the court.
:mjcry:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shai is taller than Lonnie, is traditionally a 1, gets rebounds and is a better ball handler.

Lonnie's game is one dribble pullups and slashing to the rim. He can do it, but it's gonna be tough, if he became more of a combo guard that can handle the ball and survey the court LIKE shai does, I think he'll be more effective.
Shai is like 20 pounds lighter.