Lonzo Ball Signs With Klutch

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
What does a realistic contract extension look like for him?

Really depends on how he performs next year

His numbers this year are slightly better than the season Rubio had in Utah (aside from a worse AST:TO ratio) before signing with the Suns...so 51 mil/3 years if we're basing it on this year's production?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Really depends on how he performs next year

His numbers this year are slightly better than the season Rubio had in Utah (aside from a worse AST:TO ratio) before signing with the Suns...so 51 mil/3 years if we're basing it on this year's production?

I think he’s looking at the bread Ingram is about to get as well as his draft mates Mitchell, Tatum and Bam. He knows he hasn’t progressed to their level and will likely have to wait on his extension. Don’t know exactly what Klutch will do for his game, but maybe it’s a way to get him out of NO? He looked rather checked out in the bubble if we’re being honest.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I think he’s looking at the bread Ingram is about to get as well as his draft mates Mitchell, Tatum and Bam. He knows he hasn’t progressed to their level and will likely have to wait on his extension. Don’t know exactly what Klutch will do for his game, but maybe it’s a way to get him out of NO? He looked rather checked out in the bubble if we’re being honest.

He's probably better off in NO. He'll get a lot more easy assists playing with Zion and BI. I don't even know what teams would be interested in him right now. There are teams out there who need a point guard of the future (Knicks, Suns, Spurs) but those teams can just get a guard in the draft or sign someone better with cap space later

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's probably better off in NO. He'll get a lot more easy assists playing with Zion and BI. I don't even know what teams would be interested in him right now. There are teams out there who need a point guard of the future (Knicks, Suns, Spurs) but those teams can just get a guard in the draft or sign someone better with cap space later

This is a guard heavy draft compared to previous years, so he’s better off staying at least one more year in NO. Work on his game and increase his value for his next contract extension. He saw it work for Ingram, so hopefully it works out for him as well.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What does a realistic contract extension look like for him?

On another note, I am glad that he and Lavar seemed to have hashed things out. For all of the criticism he received at times (and rightfully so), dudes heart and intentions were in the right place. Too bad a lot of other athletes out there couldn’t see the bigger picture in what he was trying to do.
3 yrs 15 mil is what hes worth. He'll prolly get 30 million though