Lonzo Ball threw the BBB ZO2's in the bushes for some Nikes/Kobe's & Adidas/Harden's

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My brother is part of the team. Its mostly brothers behind the scenes. Thats why i laugh when c00ns overly focus on the white wife as if that means anything. Lots of brothers in BBB are eating, including me real soon. God willing Lonzo will lead us to the promised land.

#GodBlessLonzo

be a leech, brehs :mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My brother is part of the team. Its mostly brothers behind the scenes. Thats why i laugh when c00ns overly focus on the white wife as if that means anything. Lots of brothers in BBB are eating, including me real soon. God willing Lonzo will lead us to the promised land.

#GodBlessLonzo

need the gear hook up brehdren :feedme:

PeterLegend

Rookie
Daps
Makes sense, Nike and Adidas has got the best cushioning right?

BBB cushioning must be lacking

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I dont buy the nike is slavery angle when Lavar and team would sell out to Nike if the price was right

annnnyyywaaayyyyyyy I cant wait to see a year from now what the reviews and sales will be like

OH AND I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN....WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS OF YOU MOTHERfukkERS ORDERING BBB GEAR...

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I dont buy the nike is slavery angle when Lavar and team would sell out to Nike if the price was right

annnnyyywaaayyyyyyy I cant wait to see a year from now what the reviews and sales will be like

OH AND I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN....WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS OF YOU MOTHERfukkERS ORDERING BBB GEAR...
he would partner with them and still have ownership of his company if the price was right:mjgrin: endorsing was never an option