Lonzo/Lavar BBB shoes not even an original canvas

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You fukking moron, Zoe Zaldana SAID HERSELF SHE DIDN"T IDENTIFY WITH BEING BLACK YOU STUPID fukk.

Get the fukk off your high horse with your bullshyt points and get a clue idiot.

Let me ask you this genius. I'll keep it fukking elementary.

Why is LaVar Ball a black hero, despite the concensious on here that a nonblack spouse and passing generational wealth to nonblacks a non starter and unacceptable suddenly ok here?

You can't even answer this basic fukking question.

Why the fukkin praise now? Where's the c00n talk and backlash? Or does that suddenly magically get a pass?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You need to stop policing who someone is or isn't fukking and focus on what they're saying and doing. Lavar is challenging the exploitative NBA and NCAA system. That should be applauded.

Comparing him to a random dominic00n does nothing but expose you as a pathetic hater.

AKA

"He gets a pass cause he does things I agree with".

"He can PAWG due to that" :mjgrin:

I hope LaVar makes Bill Gates money you moron.

Last edited:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And it’s not like Lavar created a tech start up. It’s a damn clothing company which is disposable as hell. Kanye been trying to gain acceptance and had had numerous problems. And ain’t no way in hell the zo2’s are worth more than any ye shoe.

What ball has done equates to a tech company with drawings of a prototype in their mother’s basement taking the company public and valuing to company at 1000 bucks a share :russ:

Sadly, if a black man did it people in this thread would call it revolutionary.
:mjlol: got damn give him a little more credit than that
what hes doing actually IS revolutionary cause just like @Hiphoplives4eva said "Lavar is challenging the exploitative NBA and NCAA system. That should be applauded."

the point of this thread was never to shyt on Lavar or BBB i was just pointing out how if hes gonna be out here with this sneaker company shyt he gonna really have to be on point with every facet of it

people in here shouldnt be arguing or calling eachother c00ns and shyt unless ur hating lavar just to hate him
then u a c00n
i like some of what daymond john was saying, and if Lavar consults with him he could prob impart some useful knowledge. shyt they could even end up partnering together
thats what i wanna see black business leaders do
and i love zoe saldana but she a big time bedwench :snoop:

Daps
yea i was never on the hating side of the shyt like i said in my OP but the way hes stepping thru trying to crush the buildings like snoop he gotta step it up if he wants to kill the game

:whoa: bruh read the OP i said i was rooting for lavar like twice
but i do think theres some constructive criticism in the video :yeshrug:
i never agreed w/ the pricepoint but thats just me. if u copped then props to you. im all about supporting black business
like not even air yeezys, yeezy boosts or jays go for that much
i would never pay for those wave runner shyts or the balenciaga shyts either :hhh:
bottom line is i wanna see lavar and his half breed down syndrome drake kids succeed but i hope they adjust their approach and strengthen the brand
I wish Daymond John came back with fubu cause these new dudes is doing it wrong. As much as I wanna support black businesses, these muhfukkers are scam artist.
450 bucks for some ugly ass kicks sponsoring a trash ass point guard is just...:BBBscust:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
AKA

"He gets a pass cause he does things I agree with".

"He can PAWG due to that" :mjgrin:

I hope LaVar makes Bill Gates money you moron.

Let me ask you this genius. I'll keep it fukking elementary.

Why is LaVar Ball a black hero, despite the concensious on here that a nonblack spouse and passing generational wealth to nonblacks a non starter and unacceptable suddenly ok here?

You can't even answer this basic fukking question.

Why the fukkin praise now? Where's the c00n talk and backlash? Or does that suddenly magically get a pass?

@Hiphoplives4eva

Still waiting . :sas1:. Or am I being obtuse :sas2:?

Why is LaVar not a c00n despite doing THE EXACT SAME THING AS OTHER LABELLED c00nS?

White wife- check
Mixed kids- check
Non black generational wealth- check

**awaits reply with c00n or name calling instead of answering this question**

The easy answer is you give a pass due to his behaviors and actions you agree with let you overlook it. And because you won't admit it you resort to name calling. Pathetic.

And for the record IDGAF who he or anyone marries. But be fukking consistent.

Last edited: