Look At Andrew Yang...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I hope this actually goes somewhere this time. Vince and them exert way too much control over supposed independent contractors. Breaking that would have a nice ripple effect on the industry.
Hasn't Vince won this same lawsuit several times before, though? Raven, Demolition Ax, and other wrestlers have sued over the "independent contractor" status and lost.
The way Vince pimps his wrestlers is definitely grimey, but it's apparently legal.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Hasn't Vince won this same lawsuit several times before, though? Raven, Demolition Ax, and other wrestlers have sued over the "independent contractor" status and lost.
The way Vince pimps his wrestlers is definitely grimey, but it's apparently legal.
CM Punk won his. Brock did also.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
Yeah, their case was found to be meritless and thrown out due to the way Connecticut contract law works, I think. I'm just hoping there's a chance with this renewed interest and attention.