Look at how Dem shills are attacking Brother Cornel West

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
As far as the rest, yes they’re Dem shills and they are shytting in anyone who they feel like is going to help Trump win.

Katy Tur is olbermann’s ex wife wife. She’s Jewish. So I think you get what’s going on there.

Greenberg:

Greenberg is Jewish.

Cooper:

Guy is the former Biden finance chair and notorious never Trumper.

HES ALSO A GAY JEW. :mjlol:

So you clearly have a bunch of Jewish, Biden supporting, never Trumpers shytting on anyone and anything that they feel is helpful for Trump or Anti-Israel. Surprise he’s both.

Outrage machine working overtime when it’s clear what’s going on :mjlol:.

We gonna play this game with Magata too? :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm all for biden winning, but you shills can't keep denying the growing issue of black people noticing how the party is treating them like cattle than people who they have earn their votes from.
Did Biden help Morehouse? :sas2:

Is Israel/Gaza a black issue? :mjpls:

Let’s speak on it. I have time today.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Did Biden help Morehouse? :sas2:

Is Israel/Gaza a black issue? :mjpls:

Let’s speak on it. I have time today.
Morehouse - until I see how it benefits the students I'm wait, cause trump gave money too.

Israel/Gaza is a human issue, and since black people are human, there's going to be those who speak out against it like there was Palestinians who supported 2020 BLM marches. Are going to say Malcom X anti black for supporting them too?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Liberals love "lesser of two evils" politics until someone comes along that is a lesser evil than whatever DNC backed politician that they tell you SHOULD vote for.

Cornel West is a much better candidate than Trump or Biden, but because he doesn't get down with the Neoliberal agenda the mask comes off.

Can't have Reparations because we have to give all that money to Israel to murder children.

"Oh you won't get on your hands and knees and kiss the feet of our great leader Joseph Biden?..... Well I hope Trump deports your black ass. :smugfavre: "

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's actually an account by a Jewish Zionist who is mad at Cornell West, Jill Stein, and Candace Owens for not giving unwavering support to what's going on in Israel. Interestingly enough, you don't see any attacks on Biden or Trump from this account, because despite their 'differences' both of these parties know what issues to converge and agree on because candidates on both sides of the aisle know where their funding comes from.
Jill Stein and Candace Owens :laff:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Decided to do the same after this interview. I cannot in good conscience vote for Genocide Joe or Doodoo Don

You’re not American, you can’t vote Abdul

For real, I'm happy I don't live in America. Yall are fukked up :hhh:

I feel sadness for my brehs and brehettes dying out there but gat damn...

baka ma iya magana a hausa ba? :scust:

tashi daga nan kapin in buge kan ka :dahell:

if you grew up in an immigrant household, you've heard this.

immigrant parents want their kids to focus on school/work till they stack paper. then they don't give a fukk; go get your dikk/p*ssy wet.

if you're girl/boy crazy before then, you'll hold a massive L

live in america, brehs

be american, brehs

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’m a black man.

Cacs being over the top, but Cornel invited much of this by this mind boggling Presidential campaign he’s running.

:manny:
In which he shyts on Biden 90% of the time and calls Republicans his brothers and sisters. Phony ass nikka.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sounds pretty much like this forum when you say that dems should have to earn your vote. The minute a black man stops being a dem stooge, they start sounding a lot like Republicans. In fact, they sound worse.
They earned my vote the moment I realized the next president may appoint two Supreme Court justices. Point blank period. Miss me with the other bullshyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It's actually an account by a Jewish Zionist who is mad at Cornell West, Jill Stein, and Candace Owens for not giving unwavering support to what's going on in Israel. Interestingly enough, you don't see any attacks on Biden or Trump from this account, because despite their 'differences' both of these parties know what issues to converge and agree on because candidates on both sides of the aisle know where their funding comes from.

That's obviously a right wing racist account :russell:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Cornel West is a much better candidate than Trump or Biden, but because he doesn't get down with the Neoliberal agenda the mask comes off
He's not. Sounds cool to say, but he's not.
The reality of how highest level politics works says that the guy who was Senator, VP, and current president is a better candidate than an academic/political novice. Even one as accomplished as Dr. West.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
As far as the rest, yes they’re Dem shills and they are shytting in anyone who they feel like is going to help Trump win.

Katy Tur is olbermann’s ex wife wife. She’s Jewish. So I think you get what’s going on there.

Greenberg:

Greenberg is Jewish.

Cooper:

Guy is the former Biden finance chair and notorious never Trumper.

HES ALSO A GAY JEW. :mjlol:

So you clearly have a bunch of Jewish, Biden supporting, never Trumpers shytting on anyone and anything that they feel is helpful for Trump or Anti-Israel. Surprise he’s both.

Outrage machine working overtime when it’s clear what’s going on :mjlol:.

We gonna play this game with Magata too? :mjlol:

If MAGA was telling us that black folks BETTER vote for them and how we owe them a vote for nothing in return, we absolutely will play that game with them.

Look at Zelensky's ethnic makeup and you'll see why he is getting billions at the speed of light. Expecting a Zionist funded white man from either 'party' to come save us is a futile endeavor. They literally bet on both sides of the aisle and get what they want either way.