Koalabama
tenor.gif

Yeahhhhh this is a work :francis:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The idea that someone from WWE hasn't reached out to him after last weekend, if not the entire month beforehand where he stopped reporting to work :mjlol:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You're exposing yourself in this thread buddy

:comeon: he stopped reporting to work sometime in September, said a lot of things WWE's PR team had to be :whoa: about for days last week. It's literally unbelievable that someone at least from HR hasn't contacted him. And if it is true, WWE is even more of a shytshow than anyone imagined.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
believe a scandal that could cost the wwe a lot of money and bad pr and fans turn on them is a work, bruhs. some people are just so stoopid.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Boooker in part is correct that dude should have addressed this issue with wwe privately. If he tried that first and got nowhere, then go to social media and expose them. I jus dont think running to social media immediately is the proper chain of action.....UNLESS you dont care/frustrated about ur job and tryna build your name up.

This is the only part about what Booker said that I agree about... or rather, I'm wondering why people are shocked he would say this.

These old school dudes who came up in the 80s/90s ain't even from that cloth... they don't ever agree with all that shyt with wrestlers jumping on social media to air grievances, because in truth, Twitter followers can't do shyt about any problem they have. They're not from that generation or that line of thinking. Even if they aired an issue in public, it was never to a platform where you can just type out anything and any random MF in the world can see it. You ain't ever seen Mark Henry or Booker, even when they were active, say "you know what? I don't like somethin that happened, I'ma tell everybody on Twitter about it!" Them dudes are 50+ or close to it...

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is the only part about what Booker said that I agree about... or rather, I'm wondering why people are shocked he would say this.

These old school dudes who came up in the 80s/90s ain't even from that cloth... they don't ever agree with all that shyt with wrestlers jumping on social media to air grievances, because in truth, Twitter followers can't do shyt about any problem they have. They're not from that generation or that line of thinking. Even if they aired an issue in public, it was never to a platform where you can just type out anything and any random MF in the world can see it. You ain't ever seen Mark Henry or Booker, even when they were active, say "you know what? I don't like somethin that happened, I'ma tell everybody on Twitter about it!" Them dudes are 50+ or close to it...

I disagree with handling public disrespect behind closed doors. That’s an extremely convenient out. XPac dressed up as black face to clown Henry and shyt in his food. What private ‘talking to’ is suffice for that?