Look at this fukking shirt WWE made for ACH- UPDATE: ACH QUITS WWE

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Just because he’s fed up with the bullshyt doesn’t make it mental health related in the sense certain people are portraying it. It’s called stress and emotion. We all deal with shyt in our own way. People are quick to call him crazy because he took to Twitter to air out his frustration? That’s fuxkin stupid.

People using "mental illness" as excuse for not addressing the issue, which is WWE/wrestling industry and their racist ways/history.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WWE Hall of Famer Booker T, who had criticized Myles for how he handled the t-shirt situation on social media, reacted to Myles's new video on the latest episode of the Hall of Fame Podcast. Booker held back from saying what Myles should or shouldn't have done, but did say Myles was "doing himself an injustice" by saying WWE ist racist.

"I don't know where it's going to go from here," Booker said. "I have been on this earth for 54 years and if you think one person is something, call them that, or if you think that person is something, call them that, but I cannot judge a group and say everybody is that. When you make a blanket statement like that you do no justice for yourself or the culture. And I say this because I have had a lot of years and a lot of experience. I do know that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a white guy named Bruce Gasarch, who made this all happen for me as far as changing my life. That's another story.

"I could have easily could have judged everyone the same way after my situation of going to prison, being a kid who had never been in trouble before and for the first time being locked up in the back of a police car saying that, 'the system did me wrong. I hate everybody of that color', you know what I mean? If I did that, I would have done myself an injustice more than anything and I think that is the situation that I want to make clear here. The way he's going by this, he's doing himself an injustice. That's my take on that."

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Just because he’s fed up with the bullshyt doesn’t make it mental health related in the sense certain people are portraying it. It’s called stress and emotion. We all deal with shyt in our own way. People are quick to call him crazy because he took to Twitter to air out his frustration? That’s fuxkin stupid.

I was gonna reply to @RammerJammer but I'll say the same thing to you. We dunno what he's internalized while working there. I'm sure he was about to air people out last week and changed his mind because he'd probably be naming current black employees.

We listened to Moxley and Punk say they were depressed while working there but when we extend that same sentiment to ACH, nikkas go to left field talking about "You ignoring the racism!" The fukk? That's why I started my original post asking if y'all are gonna support him. nikkas love watching another black man or woman sacrifice their career calling out racism or catching a case but when they're at their lowest, the loudest supporters are nowhere to be fukking found.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I know ACH from mostly his NJPW appearances, so am not supper familiar but after reading what he said and been a brotha ican understand.

Some folks may think it was just one incident that made him"snap" but from personal experience its an accumulation of several events (whether its racism or other life issues) that makes one say f this. :yeshrug: Hope he finds peace because sadly the business he is in is generally racist, though some promotions are more willing to push a black wrestlers than others.:francis:

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Austin was ruthlessly buried by WWE more than maybe anyone I've ever seen besides putting out a whole DVD just to bury Warrior. Admitted he was wrong and has talked about it being the biggest mistake of his life for closing in on 20 years now.

Punk was largely seen as a dikkhead that was hard to work with and was a mark for himself and he himself has more or less admitted his reasons for leaving were dumb and he was wrong.

ACH is going through the shyt. Mental illness and mental health issues don't have to mean the same thing. Dude is obviously stressed the fukk out, highly emotional, depressed from what the business had given back to him. That's a mental health issue on top of the racism and general frustration issues. There's obviously more than just one issue that's got to him at the moment. He should probably get off of social media all together because there's going to be more negative than positive stuff directed at him for a while and that certainly isn't going to help anything.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I was gonna reply to @RammerJammer but I'll say the same thing to you. We dunno what he's internalized while working there. I'm sure he was about to air people out last week and changed his mind because he'd probably be naming current black employees.

We listened to Moxley and Punk say they were depressed while working there but when we extend that same sentiment to ACH, nikkas go to left field talking about "You ignoring the racism!" The fukk? That's why I started my original post asking if y'all are gonna support him. nikkas love watching another black man or woman sacrifice their career calling out racism or catching a case but when they're at their lowest, the loudest supporters are nowhere to be fukking found.

It doesn’t make him “crazy” because he’s dealing with his problems the way he is. This is the Social Media Age where the best way to get noticed is via Twitter and such.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Didn't Bruce Prichard tell Booker to carry Stone Cold's bags one time because he accidentally broke his hand?
While Steve stated that he has great love and respect for Bruce Prichard, the former Brother Love had the story wrong.

"I love Bruce Prichard and he helped me tremendously when I was in WWE, but that's not the correct story. Bruce is a premiere storyteller. He grew up watching Houston Wrestling just like [Booker] and me." Steve continued, "Bruce is a great storyteller and I consider him a good friend, but, no, he had the story wrong. It was my back and there was never any heat between [Booker] and me. I've seen some Twitter stuff, this is a year or two ago, when it surfaced that [Booker] was supposed to be carrying my bags and s--t like this. Naw, naw, naw, it's bulls--t. That never happened, [Booker] and me never had [any] heat, and that's the damn truth."

Booker joked that Bruce was trying to drum up interest in his podcast.

"That's the problem." Booker said, "Bruce is just trying to get some material for his show. That's all it is, man [laughs]."

Prichard telling :duck: again :russ:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
He won the breakout tournament earlier this year so there was some sort of plans at one time for him.
This nikka better have a good ass backup plan cause he wont be booked in the E,AEW,ROH for sure. Maybe he can catch MLW...
Complaining about vets wanting respect is dumb as shyt though. That is literally the way it works anywhere....from pro sports to who has seniority working in a damn warehouse...

why wouldn't AEW book him?

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Question is, are y'all gonna support him when he goes back to the indies? Also, why are y'all being dismissive about him going through it mentally? It seems like people care more for the fukkery than the man going through all this.
I'm not sure if dude will even get booked at all tbh outside of a few places, ACH had beef with a lot of promoter's. Its why he only really wrestled in the Texas area before he went to WWE.

But yeah the downplay of his mental health has been weird.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure if dude will even get booked at all tbh outside of a few places, ACH had beef with a lot of promoter's. Its why he only really wrestled in the Texas area before he went to WWE.

I remember him working with AAW when they expanded to Texas but can't recall if he was working in the midwest. I know he was rooming with a couple other wrestlers in Ohio before getting those NJPW tours