Look at this letter I found in my classroom

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Obviously them dudes werent scholars either and didn't have any real discernable talent and they made it out just fine.

They're rappers. Very few kids in the hood who want to make it out by being rappers actually make it. VERY few.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i'm not a fan of the letter writer at all. she's trying to get spoodie and tez to engage in fisticuffs because tez is crushing on markia, but tez is clearly acting out because his home life is in shambles. his gear isn't always crispy, his mom is "allegedly" on the narcotic and is clearly suffering from P.T.S.D. from when bomba used to put them paws on her.

this is a time when young tez needs to be pulled a side, spoken to and mentored by an adult, op. do your duty.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
...i'm not a fan of the letter writer at all. she's trying to get spoodie and tez to engage in fisticuffs because tez is crushing on markia, but tez is clearly acting out because his home life is in shambles. his gear isn't always crispy, his mom is "allegedly" on the narcotic and is clearly suffering from P.T.S.D. from when bomba used to put them paws on her.

this is a time when young tez needs to be pulled a side, spoken to and mentored by an adult, op. do your duty.

I don't even know who either of these kids are:francis:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i'd revise and read that letter over the loud speaker tomorrow right after the daily announcements and the pledge of allegiance. young tez needs to know he's going down a the wrong path, and any dude named spoodie is not the type he wants to run the fair one with and lose not only the fight, but the chance at getting markia.