Look at this Mexic00n thirsty asf begging for white acceptance

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Wasn't @Big L Was the Biggest W caping for a racist mexican cartoon some time ago? :mjpls:

Go to st0rmfr0nt bruhs.
You idiots need to stop with this dumb shyt. You have several cacs in this forum gathering intel and stealing information for future use, why can't we do the same?
I've learned a few about the racists in my city and how they use the media for their agendas.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
i stay seeing mexicans on twitter hop into convos defending white people when a black people or a lot of black people accuse said what person of being racist/saying something racist towards black people. mexican men and women will superman mad hard for them trying to say how it’s not racist etc

but when it was talk about trump deporting illegals and ending DACA then they’re all up in that white supremacy talk and saying fukk the police and fukk trump etc

a lot of brown people and hispanics who are not AAs will defend white supremacists and racism when it’s against AAs but when they feel like their lively hood is being threatened by those same whites then their whole tune changes then they’re on some begging for some fake ass self centered black/brown unity shyt that’s rooted in their desire for own self preservation. they use AAs support when they feel they need it for their own causes but it’s never reciprocated..

especially in places like the south in florida. mexicans don’t even hire AAs and look down on em. you’re more likely to be employed by a white person. and that’s just the sad reality. all that mexican brown AA unity is a farce that only exists on the internet or in small pockets
Florida is virulant cac Cuban racism, not Mexican, but yeah to the rest.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Mexicans have always had a relationship with white supremacists. Look at this documentary from over 30 years ago about the relationship with Mexicans and white supremacist gangs:

3154 - 32:04 and 34:31 - 35:45

People try to dismiss it as "just gangs", but they're extremists who are in a position where the racism is obvious and blatant, and not as coded as it is in the rest of society. These are Mexicans fighting alongside WHITE SUPREMACISTS gangs against blacks.

"Bu- but black and brown!"

:cholomjpls:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Exactly that’s how you know she lying ain’t no Mexicans in Florida she’s a wanna be down look at me type of hoe

yes there is :russ:

have you ever even lived or stayed in WPB for more than a week?

a lot of the construction workers and landscapers are all mexicans.

you clearly never spent time in West Palm Beach there’s mad mexicans and mexican neighborhoods.

Last edited: