Look at this sht. White people love wasting money ...

Is this a waste of money?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm conflicted. Not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many tens of thousands of dollars do you think they wasted here? :lupe:

These people really brought 80 high wage employees and multiple forms of expensive transport (cranes, reefer trucks, fire trucks)

It is a single animal. There are thousands more doing just fine. I don't get it. It is not worth this much money. There are human beings who don't get this kinda money spent on their behalf but an overgrown seafood platter does? Tell me I'm not crazy here. I know France got homeless people and migrants to deal with, why not give it to them?:francis:

Link->
The Washington Post

Beluga whale dies after French rescuers lift 13-foot mammal from Seine

000_32GA9Y6.jpg

By Ellen Francis
August 10, 2022 at 9:17 a.m. EDT

Veterinarians examine a beluga whale that was stuck in the Seine in France. (Jean-Francois Monier/AFP/Getty Images)

Dozens of rescuers watched a whale suspended in a net in the air, in what French officials described as “an unprecedented operation” to save the 13-foot mammal.

After hours of delicate lifting, a crane had pulled the whale out of the Seine river before dawn, in the first phase of a mission to save the beluga trapped in the river northwest of Paris. The next step was moving him back toward the coast in a refrigerated truck.

But despite a massive operation that mobilized 80 people — divers, scientists, police and firefighters — the local prefecture announced early Wednesday that the beluga had died.

Weighing about 1,800 pounds, the whale was at least 800 pounds underweight, and veterinary exams revealed no digestive activity. Authorities injected the all-white Beluga with vitamins Saturday in hopes of reviving its appetite and strength. Rescuers described it Monday as alert but not eating.

Eighty rescue workers took six hours to remove the animal from the dock, according to Reuters. The animal was kept on a barge and assessed by scientists, who determined the weight loss was too severe to let it back out into sea. The whale was euthanized in transit. Its death was confirmed by several French media outlets and over video by the Essonne Department Fire and Rescue Service

france-beluga-whale-1242412120.jpg

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You’re dumb…there’s a lick in marketing dog and cat shyt to cacs. From corny stickers to put on cars to fukin shirts, they will lap that shyt up and pay top dollar. shyt, let me get to grindin….

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Consider the peak irony, most, if not all, that participated in that will go home, sit at their tables, and have animals for dinner that were in worse conditions than that whale. But on your main point, people pick and choose what they care about, there is hardly any consistency in the moral foundations of most individuals, so they can feel righteous in this act while returning home and doing fukk all for people of a similar cognitive standing.

Thus is the current state of the world. :yeshrug: