Look at us now..All-Star Studded" '20-21 Brooklyn Nets Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps

We'll go over speed bumps of first figuring things out but in the end we'll be just fine, they're already bought in to figuring it out.

I still think the best idea is to stagger one (Harden) so that one of them is always on the court at a time. Whoever it ends up being has free reign to do whatever with the second unit, luckily all 3 are decent to above average passers. You can keep sprinkling Joe's minutes in with the 2nd group as well and space the floor even more.

Daps

We'll go over speed bumps of first figuring things out but in the end we'll be just fine, they're already bought in to figuring it out.

I still think the best idea is to stagger one (probably Harden) so that one of them is always on the court at a time. Whoever it ends up being has free reign to do whatever with the second unit, luckily all 3 are decent to above average passers. You can keep sprinkling Joe's minutes in with the 2nd group as well and space the floor even more.

Jesus, imagine having either of the 3 of them on the floor at all times. And having to deal with all 3 in the 4th quarter :picard:

I actually think harden will take over the playmaking duties and let Kyrie and KD score. Obviously he’ll go off when he has to.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
forgot about my nikka Kris when talking about credible Nets reporters.

But Bay Area and Boston reporters/blogs reported that Kyrie is crazy and escaped to Africa!!! No agenda there at all!

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

I still think the best idea is to stagger one (Harden) so that one of them is always on the court at a time. Whoever it ends up being has free reign to do whatever with the second unit, luckily all 3 are decent to above average passers. You can keep sprinkling Joe's minutes in with the 2nd group as well and space the floor even more.

Harden will probably run the second unit in the way Caris was doing it while KD and Kyrie get rest.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Jesus, imagine having either of the 3 of them on the floor at all times. And having to deal with all 3 in the 4th quarter :picard:

I actually think harden will take over the playmaking duties and let Kyrie and KD score. Obviously he’ll go off when he has to.

Yeah if you thought the team not caring until the hole was too big to crawl out of was annoying, I can see lots of sleepwalking until the 4th on some nights. They might be able to offset it most nights but they'll get those doses of reality when they don't.

Go back and watch the preseason and first two games before Spencer got hurt with Kyrie playing off ball getting fed by Spencer, that's exactly what'll happen in the starting lineup but with James fukking Harden instead of Spencer lol. What that means though is Kyrie is now the 3rd option, I can see him forgetting that at times this season.

Daps
Yeah if you thought the team not caring until the hole was too big to crawl out of was annoying, I can see lots of sleepwalking until the 4th on some nights. They might be able to offset it most nights but they'll get those doses of reality when they don't.

Go back and watch the preseason and first two games before Spencer got hurt with Kyrie playing off ball getting fed by Spencer, that's exactly what'll happen in the starting lineup but with James fukking Harden instead of Spencer lol. What that means though is Kyrie is now the 3rd option, I can see him forgetting that at times this season.

Honestly I’d rely more on Kyrie as the number 1 scoring option with KD coming of the Achilles year. Don’t wanna out too much load on him.

fukk, imagine if we still had Spencer’s coming off the bench :picard:

Joe Harris bout to be open all damn game :wow:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I’d rely more on Kyrie as the number 1 scoring option with KD coming of the Achilles year. Don’t wanna out too much load on him.

fukk, imagine if we still had Spencer’s coming off the bench :picard:

Joe Harris bout to be open all damn game :wow:

Everyone is open. Bruce's lane to the to the basket just got a lot wider, TLC just got more open, if Shamet ever frees his soul from the Monstars then add him too.

Although he doesn't need as many as shots to get going as Kyrie, KD and his efficiency should be the go to option with everybody working off that. He should be getting enough rest by not playing the back to backs, on top of having Kyrie and now James on his team. His usage is high rn because Kyrie fell off the grid but he doesn't have to have the same workload to be the #1 option.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
720a74a48fbeb63ce0439c0e353cfd98f5da058a_hq.gif