Look at what Harden, CP3, and LeBron have done to the black youth in this country...#Lebroning

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: twitter search selfie olympics, that's stupid shyt for 15 mins of fame this is actually a funny game all of us would be doing if we were in high school

you really dont think this is stupid shyt for 15 mins of fame?....and no, i wouldnt be doing this shyt in high school...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
First thing I thought is isnt this school kind of young to have a cell phone in :wtf: ?

They just let nikkas walk around with beats on :wtf:
Let me catch you up to speed with the new age bruh.

Every kid has beats. The first iPhone 4s I seen was my daughters friend. She was in 2nd grade :mindblown:

My oldest kid, the school encourages them to bring in tablets so they can save paper :wow:
And they have free wifi in the schools.

They teach foreign language in elementary school here :manny:

There is more, but I think I made my point

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its a done deal already. But that won't stop the bulls from making the playoffs as a 6 seed :umad:
Brooklyn about to win today though, they gonna go on a run

:myman:

Detroit going to catch us, Cleveland should be on the come up with that Deng trade, Knicks gonna have to make the playoffs cause they don't have any picks... low key Charlotte got a core :lupe:

We not making the playoffs breh. I can't wait til we hit that rough patch in our scedule

:banderas:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn about to win today though, they gonna go on a run

:myman:

Detroit going to catch us, Cleveland should be on the come up with that Deng trade, Knicks gonna have to make the playoffs cause they don't have any picks... low key Charlotte got a core :lupe:

We not making the playoffs breh. I can't wait til we hit that rough patch in our scedule

:banderas:
Last year you didn't have Rose, and Deng was hurt.. you still had one of the best records in the league.
You have a coach that people are calling top 3 in the league
You have a bunch of role players that know there roles.
You even got young (albeit ugly) talent

No way a Tom Tibadibadobbydoe coached team miss the playoffs with the teams you just named, and YOU KNOW THIS.
You could have said that any other year prior to this year. This year?
Its horrible. There is already a tanking thread, I don't even understand how teams like The Wizards can be a game out of 4th with a losing record :wow:

No way Chicago misses the playoffs, impossible. You can hope if you want to. But I'm being serious.
Have no reason to look at it another way. I don't even care. With that said, they making the playoffs
You gonna get a chance at a decent player still. There is more than just 4/5players that are worthy bruh.
All you need to worry about is who is in charge of scouting... Bulls on some Laker shyt right now
See you guys in 3yrs :heh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last year you didn't have Rose, and Deng was hurt.. you still had one of the best records in the league.
You have a coach that people are calling top 3 in the league
You have a bunch of role players that know there roles.
You even got young (albeit ugly) talent

No way a Tom Tibadibadobbydoe coached team miss the playoffs with the teams you just named, and YOU KNOW THIS.
You could have said that any other year prior to this year. This year?
Its horrible. There is already a tanking thread, I don't even understand how teams like The Wizards can be a game out of 4th with a losing record :wow:

No way Chicago misses the playoffs, impossible. You can hope if you want to. But I'm being serious.
Have no reason to look at it another way. I don't even care. With that said, they making the playoffs
You gonna get a chance at a decent player still. There is more than just 4/5players that are worthy bruh.
All you need to worry about is who is in charge of scouting... Bulls on some Laker shyt right now
See you guys in 3yrs :heh:
We not making the playoffs breh

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I gr
Let me catch you up to speed with the new age bruh.

Every kid has beats. The first iPhone 4s I seen was my daughters friend. She was in 2nd grade :mindblown:

My oldest kid, the school encourages them to bring in tablets so they can save paper :wow:
And they have free wifi in the schools.

They teach foreign language in elementary school here :manny:

There is more, but I think I made my point

I graduated 2 years ago and all that shyt was banned in schools

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I gr

I graduated 2 years ago and all that shyt was banned in schools
My kids are in school NOW, and they encourage all of that.
I'm in Virginia tho, maybe where you was at, they don't embrace technology like that yet :manny:
We do have a lot of El Salvadorians around here, so school supplies have been an issue
Which is why I assume they are more willing to go digital faster than other places. Out of necessity

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
My kids are in school NOW, and they encourage all of that.
I'm in Virginia tho, maybe where you was at, they don't embrace technology like that yet :manny:
We do have a lot of El Salvadorians around here, so school supplies have been an issue
Which is why I assume they are more willing to go digital faster than other places. Out of necessity
kids distracted by cell phones and headphones != embracing technology.