Look what my girl made me for Valentine's Day brehs :sadcam: :blessed:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Been dating this girl the last 4 months or so...She knows i'm a wrestling fan, but i still dont bring it up around her or even really expose how much of a mark ass mark i really am..but she knows i'm a fan..

Anyways..she was hyping up my Valentine's present..I had no idea what she possibly could have gotten me..She bought me some playful normal shyt for Christmas so i figured it was something along those lines...but i was wrong..

She drew/printed me this crack brehs:
brsfjDJ.jpg

I almost shed a tear for Mach when i saw that shyt. she won so many points with me for this shyt :wow:

It's so beautiful :blessed: I'm not worthy of such great things :mjcry:

RIP Mach :rip:

FREE DAPS/REPS TO ALL MY BREHS..I LOVE YALL :mjcry::sadcam::sadbron:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Been dating this girl the last 4 months or so...She knows i'm a wrestling fan, but i still dont bring it up around her or even really expose how much of a mark ass mark i really am..but she knows i'm a fan..

Anyways..she was hyping up my Valentine's present..I had no idea what she possibly could have gotten me..She bought me some playful normal shyt for Christmas so i figured it was something along those lines...but i was wrong..

brsfjDJ.jpg

I almost shed a tear for Mach when i saw that shyt. she won so many points with me for this shyt :wow:

She's a keeper:macho:

:salute:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

brsfjDJ.jpg

you better marry that chick :damn: