Look What Wrestling Has Came to...smh

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's not even the worst part :scust:

:mjlol: what's worse? Him being a fakket? Or a bedbucking fakket? Answer carefully cuz you're on record defending homosexual behavior on here. I find it might peculiar that you would say him fukkin with a white dude is worse than being homosexual buffoon wrestler. So is it okay to be homo? But not a homo wrestler? But its worse to have a white boyfriend? I'm confused brethren.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjlol: what's worse? Him being a fakket? Or a bedbucking fakket? Answer carefully cuz you're on record defending homosexual behavior on here. I find it might peculiar that you would say him fukkin with a white dude is worse than being homosexual buffoon wrestler. So is it okay to be homo? But not a homo wrestler? But its worse to have a white boyfriend? I'm confused brethren.
The bed bucking. I'm cool and support LGBT rights. I think you can be LGBT and Pro-Black. They should be accepted in our community Black LGBT. However, this dude is bucking to the worse degree.

P.S. Homosexuals/gays have been around since the world first began and they aren't going anywhere. I see that you are trying to go for the 'homophobic' play, but it won't wash.

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Whoa
full
Jersey far from Harlem​