Looking at the remaining schedule, the winner of the cowboys vs indians game wins the division

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Eagles are 3-6-1
Everyone else 3-7

Tomorrow, 2012 gets revisited because history repeats itself :shaq:

So with either team winning, and the giants likely to win on Sunday. Eagles will lose, that's what it'll be heading into week 13

Next week the entire NFC east should lose but I believe my boys will be handing out that first L but regardless we'll chop that up as a loss with was and/or dal plus the giants a top of the standings going into week 14

From there The skins and the cowboys have a relatively easy road to finish the season while the giants and eagles gotta take on the leagues best :francis:
cowboys finish with bengals, 9ers, eagles, giants
By this time an already eliminated giants team who benefits draft wise by losing while cowboys might have to win to get in.

Skins finish with 9ers, Seahawks, panthers, eagles. If Washington wins tomorrow the cowboys would have to finish one game ahead of Washington because they wouldn't win in a tiebreaker situation. TBC...

broller

Veteran
Daps
2012 is gonna repeat itself so the Cowboys are getting spanked on Thanksgiving by Washington?

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Eagles are 3-6-1
Everyone else 3-7

Tomorrow, 2012 gets revisited because history repeats itself :shaq:

So with either team winning, and the giants likely to win on Sunday. Eagles will lose, that's what it'll be heading into week 13

Next week the entire NFC east should lose but I believe my boys will be handing out that first L but regardless we'll chop that up as a loss with was and/or dal plus the giants a top of the standings going into week 14

From there The skins and the cowboys have a relatively easy road to finish the season while the giants and eagles gotta take on the leagues best :francis:
cowboys finish with bengals, 9ers, eagles, giants
By this time an already eliminated giants team who benefits draft wise by losing while cowboys might have to win to get in.

Skins finish with 9ers, Seahawks, panthers, eagles. If Washington wins tomorrow the cowboys would have to finish one game ahead of Washington because they wouldn't win in a tiebreaker situation. TBC...
Giants finish with.

Arizona
Cleveland
Baltimore
Dallas

The Washington football skins play...

9ers
Seahawks
Panthers
Eagles

If things go as they should, then we all know who should be standing at the end :banderas: