Looking back. Jadakiss completely washed 50 cent

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Can't really figure this clown out Where's he from? Jamaica, Queens, Cali or down South :francis:

I could let a LA gun hit him, But grapestreet already told me you pay him to run with him :krs:

"It's 2005, nobody fights fair. And we all know that instrumental's are your worst nightmares" :ohlawd:

"This is a true fact, Since when has it become cool to get shot and not shoot back" :patrice::ehh:

"You should just sell clothes and sneakers, Cause outta your whole camp your flow's the weakest"
music_LloydBanks.gif

"I did real songs with BIG, no made up shyts" :mjlol:

"I did songs with Ja, Bigging the city up, while you was doing songs about candy shops with Olivia" :pachaha:

"Picture 'Kiss not come out swingin', Thats like goin to see 50 at a show and he don't come out singin"
:lolbron:

:scust::bryan:Never the King of New York, Dog you live in Connecticut :what::mjcry:

akuma-hyper-combo-o.gif

Akuma-Victory-Pose-Street-Fighter-3.gif

Last edited:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
i'm a 50 stan, but i can admit he took an L here.

Jada and even Shheek Louch killled him lyrically/musically.

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Cam gets a honorable mention too. If it wasnt for all the extra shyt. Cam would of got him. Fif was on the ropes
That video aint Queens :jawalrus:, thats ya backyard:stopitslime:!!! (You shot that shyt in Connecticut homie! :umad: )

That whole lil Ghetto Gospel sermon at 1:42 gets me everytime :laff: