Looking Back on It, Pretty Ricky were Terrible outside of Pleasure.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I was just listening to them while in the car and I realized after Pleasure finished singing, I skipped to next song every time.

Baby Blue , Slick Em, Spectacular
FSpEQCOWIAA-6EP.jpg

These nikkas were horrible looking back on it.

When I grind I make'em say ahh
Slow grind be my day job
I grind in the back of my car
Keep it movin like a seesaw
:scust:

Baby girls is so sweet and a bag of chips
I like to catch her when she coming home
Lights out girl you know it's on
Looking good like a sundae cone
:what:

Trying to hit you with this thunder girl, trying to make this bedroom rumble girl
So turn the page to another chapter 'cause its you who I'm after
nothing else matters
I'm your servant, you're my master
I'm trying to climb this ladder happily ever after girl
:why:

These nikkas literally owe their entire lives to Pleasure. He made every song good. I bet that nikka was sitting in the studio listening to these nikkas spew trash over his beautiful hooks just plotting for the day he could go solo. He should've left after the first album. Their 2nd album only had like 3 good songs. Why tf can't I un-italicize this text?! I'm clicking on the little "I" at the top but its staying in italicize. :snoop:

Pleasure on Juicy
Grind on Me
Nothing But a Number
Stay
Love Like Honey
Get You Right
Hotline
Up & Down

These songs could've been all solo with no rap verses and Pleasure could've battled Chris Brown for that top young artist solo spot back in 05-06. Imagine these tracks with just him.
Woulda had me and my boys in high school walking in the spot like

Tryna slide up to this senior chick in my wrinkled up AF1's ,South Pole shirt, khaki dikkie shorts and a too big Falcons hat that swallowed my entire forehead. But you wouldn't have been able to tell me shyt. Pleasure woulda had a nikka gassed up with that expired magnum condom in my wallet that's been in there for over a year.

fukk this shyt. Them nikkas were trash. :camby:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
That’s cool but you gotta pick a different video to mock. Hotline is a classic to this day
A classic to who?
:mjtf:

It's a good song, but not a classic. Juicy and Age Aint Nothing But a Number are their only classics.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Spectacular wasn't bad most of the time but the other 2 were trash.

A classic to who?
:mjtf:

It's a good song, but not a classic. Juicy and Age Aint Nothing But a Number are their only classics.
That's their most memorable song and a certified classic