Looking for car loan

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I’ve never been down this road cuz I usually cop used cars with cash... but I’m looking to get a different car due to my current car getting near it’s end of life..

Where do y’all recommend I look around for loans? Last time I checked , my Fico8 was 660 per Experian. The car I’m trying to cop is around 10-12K. I would be willing to trade in my E350 Benz IF they offering a cool ticket..

Any help brehs??

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’ve never been down this road cuz I usually cop used cars with cash... but I’m looking to get a different car due to my current car getting near it’s end of life..

Where do y’all recommend I look around for loans? Last time I checked , my Fico8 was 660 per Experian. The car I’m trying to cop is around 10-12K. I would be willing to trade in my E350 Benz IF they offering a cool ticket..

Any help brehs??
I would tell you hit up a credit union but ya score type trash.. Best you hit up capital one auto loans they good with that subprime shyt :francis:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I would tell you hit up a credit union but ya score type trash.. Best you hit up capital one auto loans they good with that subprime shyt :francis:

I done seen real subprime (which is 600 and lower) mfs get loans thru Ally . Capital one is my last go to, already pre approved with them for up to 15K

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I would get all your credit scores from here FICO Scores & One-time Reports | myFICO because there are separate auto lending scores from your regular fico. That will paint a better picture of what type of rates you could expect when it's time to apply. You'll only need the one time score, but you should get it for all 3 bureaus.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I would get all your credit scores from here FICO Scores & One-time Reports | myFICO because there are separate auto lending scores from your regular fico. That will paint a better picture of what type of rates you could expect when it's time to apply. You'll only need the one time score, but you should get it for all 3 bureaus.

Ah hell I hope they don’t use those auto scores.. for some reason those are lower than my Fico8

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I think I might just ride my car till the wheels fall off. I’m wayyy too picky about disposable income, bills, etc. I’ll lay it out until I NEED another whip . I can afford the $500 or so a month for car note and full coverage.... but damn I can spend that on drip or certs

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Ah hell I hope they don’t use those auto scores.. for some reason those are lower than my Fico8
Expect the auto score. I applied for a loan recently and they used my Equifax FICO 8 Auto. If they had used my Experian Auto 2 then I probably would have got everything I asked for :shaq2:.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
maaaan. That's always in the bacc of my mind. I HATE paying bills. Im leaning towards waiting until my bday or just waiting until the car doesnt run anymore. I just want that 7 series or LS460 :noah:

I wish I had paid mine off when I had the extra cash. I only have 6 months left on it though.

And yeah, I want something nice too, but I'm not gonna rush it.