Looking for Contributors for my Black Sands Universe platform (African history)

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you want to be apart of something great for the Black community? Black Sands is looking for contributors.

That is me btw and the reason i look to the right over and over in the middle is because my child started making noise in the background and i was nervous she was going to start getting loud.

You can find our company information here:

We have four major contributing roles we are looking for right now. They are the following:

• Story Teller
  • Researcher
  • Educator
  • Concept Artist
Here is a more in depth look at contribution roles: CONTRIBUTE

Heads up, the contributor page is optimized for mobile only. Might look clunky on desktop.

We are the future of edutainment and we want you to help us maintain our platform financially and add much needed content personally.

Ask me any questions you have. Here is a shot where we talked to 300 elementary kids at the same time.

WWiVo3Uh.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
When I’m not nearly as busy I’d definitely love to help you out. Are you still in the beginning stages of physical copies or have those been made already? I’ll definitely order some copies to sell if so I’m always looking for Indy comics by Black people.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I’m not nearly as busy I’d definitely love to help you out. Are you still in the beginning stages of physical copies or have those been made already? I’ll definitely order some copies to sell if so I’m always looking for Indy comics by Black people.

yeah we got physicals. blacksandsentertainment.com