KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
so i'm waitin on the page to load and I see michael jordan just lookin to the left and for some reason I bust out laughin:laff::laff:
jyfa4aP.png

:laff:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt just aint been the same for a long time :mjcry:

I used to be able to get some ciroc/patron/goose throw it back and get lit. Now it's like i have 5 drinks and still don't feel shyt:mjcry:

Looking like team dark liquor might have a new member. Last time i had some was 09 (crown) and damn near lost it all :mjcry:

Its Absynth time broski...
Absynt.jpg

and I really thought you was getting outta the closet.. I still hold this neg in my hand bleeding.. waiting

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard stories about this shyt:ohhh:

What it taste like?

dont remember :shaq:

nah jokes aside it doesnt taste that much of anything really it tastes like fukking alcohol... I was having one of those nights when I was shotting tequilla and couldnt get fukked up.. I took this badboy and three shots later it was :stylin:

*edit* caution though.. take it easy with this shyt or you´ll get fukked up for real.. I´ve heard stories of ppl hallucinating on this shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
dont remember :shaq:

nah jokes aside it doesnt taste that much of anything really it tastes like fukking alcohol... I was having one of those nights when I was shotting tequilla and couldnt get fukked up.. I took this badboy and three shots later it was :stylin:

*edit* caution though.. take it easy with this shyt or you´ll get fukked up for real.. I´ve heard stories of ppl hallucinating on this shyt
Drink it straight?

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drink it straight?

well yeah... I´d suggest taking one shot then waiting for a couple of minutes till next one so that shyt doesnt take you with surprise... and watch out for fughazi absynth also.. buy the orginial there´s a big fukking difference

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
shyt just aint been the same for a long time
I used to be able to get some ciroc/patron/goose throw it back and get lit. Now it's like i have 5 drinks and still don't feel shyt
Looking like team dark liquor might have a new member. Last time i had some was 09 (crown) and damn near lost it all
I thought you were declaring full-on homo conversion. :whew:

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's the kind of title that gets you viewers, :salute:. Still fukk with patron, dark liquor was always stronger though