Looks Like Subway’s Tuna Sandwiches Never Had Tuna In It

Daps
I used to eat it but I got sick from one about 5 yrs ago and never ate one again

Similar timeline with me when I would work overtime going into the weekend. I needed a cheap footlong no homo. That shyt wasn't fulfilling, no homo, and felt alittle queasy eating there. Gave up eating that shyt. Feel bad for the owner operators however.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It was either the cheapest fish legally available for purchase, or it was some kind of filler/tofu with artificial flavoring.

I never thought it was tuna.
Ive also never wanted to order it

:ohhh:Come to think of it, I’ve never eaten a tuna sandwich I didnt see made from scratch from scratch.

Unless you actually watched the fish get filleted, you didn't see it "from scratch" enough to know it was tuna. I remember a study done some years back that showed that there was all sorts of fish in tuna cans including some cans that were actually up to 95% salmon. Basically they were just tuna fishing with nets, but dumping everything they happened to catch in the same processing plants.

I'm guessing that's what happened to subway here. They were probably buying shyt marked as tuna but it could have actually had whatever in it.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK