Looks Like Subway’s Tuna Sandwiches Never Had Tuna In It

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
........are they cookies still bussin tho?:ohlawd:

Them soft baked chocolate chip joints!!:ohlawd:
Them Raspberry cheesecakes my G!!! :stylin:

This thread aint doin nothing but making me wanna put some money in subway pocket:pachaha:

I havnt been in there in years but damn i want some of them cookies now....i dont give a damn what they made of neither:skip:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I never ate that shyt to begin with. Their "chicken" is only 42% chicken. The rest who knows what the fukk you eating. The bread is even fukked up. It's actually cake just without the sweet taste and a ton of flour.
How many still in here eating Tilapia?:unimpressed:

Been telling nikkas for years that's a fake fish and not to eat that shyt.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Subways Kitchen

2-EDC3-F0-B-7757-4-D65-BAD3-477-B25-BF82-E0.jpg

A8-AA6604-E54-E-41-E7-BF7-C-EEB80-EDB3-EA1.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
First of all, Complex is citing a NYT article that came out a few days ago. I read the article the other day and it's just a journalist doing her own independent verification of the tuna. She sent samples to a lab and this was the result. They also prefaced with legitimate reasons as to why the results are not yielding 100% tuna DNA. She also mentions in the article another journalist did their own investigation and was able to verify that it was tuna.

This not the actual court ruling for the lawsuit that Subway is embroiled in now. These findings were just the results of an independent investigation by a journalist.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I never ate that shyt to begin with. Their "chicken" is only 42% chicken. The rest who knows what the fukk you eating. The bread is even fukked up. It's actually cake just without the sweet taste and a ton of flour.

Been telling nikkas for years that's a fake fish and not to eat that shyt.

Its not a fake fish but the most farmed fish in the world. Anyone eating tilapia that isnt fresh out of the wild is nasty as fukk. Whats sad is stores and companies can get away with calling it a fresh catch but leave out how they are hearded like butchered cows in a nasty ass small pond.