Loosies For Drake

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I asked a girl I know what she's been listening to and she said "too much drake," so I remixed pretty much as many decent acapellas I could find. I've already mixed it down to CD and cassette, then bounced it down to my :sp404:
which I'm taking down to the local record shop tomorrow with a portable speaker and an RCA cable to show how I'd perform in his shop. He mentioned how he wanted to do band performances but the place was too small for drums and shyt, so I'm gonna show him how I need minimal set-up.
He's already selling + promoting one of my tapes and said a girl mentioned how she wanted to :lawd: to it, so maybe he'll let me perform my monthly beat tapes :lupe:

Anyways, that's just my life update for the tunnel brehs, here's Loosies For Drake

@stomachlines @King Musa @TEKBEATZ @choppybeats @Wepa Man

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
I asked a girl I know what she's been listening to and she said "too much drake," so I remixed pretty much as many decent acapellas I could find. I've already mixed it down to CD and cassette, then bounced it down to my :sp404:
which I'm taking down to the local record shop tomorrow with a portable speaker and an RCA cable to show how I'd perform in his shop. He mentioned how he wanted to do band performances but the place was too small for drums and shyt, so I'm gonna show him how I need minimal set-up.
He's already selling + promoting one of my tapes and said a girl mentioned how she wanted to :lawd: to it, so maybe he'll let me perform my monthly beat tapes :lupe:

Anyways, that's just my life update for the tunnel brehs, here's Loosies For Drake

:hhh:

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps

Ther

You use the 404.? Theres someone on yt Rvnez.. Dope as hell on yt

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Im thinking of getting the sp505.. I used to have the 303 (1st beat machine like 16 yrs ago) it just a expanded version of that

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Thats dope.. Nice!!!:hhh:
And while I'm mixing them down to the pads I'm simultaneously dubbing it to cassette which I then re-dub 10 copies of and sell at the local record store :wow:

Im thinking of getting the sp505.. I used to have the 303 (1st beat machine like 16 yrs ago) it just a expanded version of that
The 303 is OG. The 505 is nuts. 404 and 404sx are a special kind of people.

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
And while I'm mixing them down to the pads I'm simultaneously dubbing it to cassette which I then re-dub 10 copies of and sell at the local record store :wow:
:hhh:i was thinking of doing something like tha at record store i go.. It an unorganized haven.. Records everywhere..im gotta re-up soon

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps

The 303 is OG. The 505 is nuts. 404 and 404sx are a special kind of people.
There dope little boxes.. I think the 505 might be it .. I was gonna get the 606.. But i used to use the 303.. 505 is same thing almost ..

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps

Hold up is this a new beat tape