Lord Jamar: "F- EMINEM HE'S WACK!!!" | RAPMATIC

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
We’ve said what Jamar is saying on here countless times (before it was popular opinion) ... and I’m telling you ...

...I’m looking at anyone saying “they bout to go blast some Em music” as an immediate case for 48 hour psych hold in a locked facility .

I’m being sincere .

Fortunately I don’t hear anyone saying that
:blessed:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The end of the day he is entitled to his opinion, using the appeal to authority fallacy to neutralize his argument is whack and incredibly dishonest especially when he is on record saying that he is technically sound he just thinks his content is garbage thus he doesn't fukk with his music.

But on the real I think people are arguing one point to address another Jamar has expressed his thoughts on that matter but it seems most have to camouflage their theirs.

If you are safe and secure in your opinion you will not concerned about the weight of it nor would you need a co-sign, if you do then maybe deep down you don't really believe it.

Right...

Thing about Jamar is sure, he isn't a big star never really was... but this doesn't lessen his right to speak on this shyt, and at the very least, you know he ain't sugarcoatin' shyt. Truthfully, the bigger a name some of these guys are, the less truth you're gonna get outta most of them. Depending on the platform, even some of our favorite rappers ever have given political answers or cliche opinions about shyt. The minute they spoke from their heart of hearts, nikkas looked at them crazy. Most rappers don't even know how to give their top 5 MCs without ALL of The Usual Four, cause at this point, it's just what they're supposed to say, cause it's what everybody says. nikkas will get legit mad if a MF doesn't have Pac in his shyt :mjlol: Jay-Z couldn't even rank his own albums without nikkas bein' like :what: because it wasn't the order they would've preferred it to be. A LOT of rap dudes are just sayin' things for other peoples' expectations... dudes like Jamar don't have these types of expectations, and I think that's why he gets people in their feelings. Cause for a guy who's this nobody, washed up ol'head who nobody cares about, people sure do react every time he says some shyt they don't agree with.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Voice too nasally

Too much blanikans

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I also wanted to add that Meek Mill was more expected to battle because:

Meek was seen in his dirty braids little kid phase battling
Meek went at it with Reed Dollaz
Meek talked about battling actual league battle rappers
Meek went back and forth with Cassidy
Meek is like the only artist to respond to control lyrically with a real diss

Meek's opponent was a Canadian actor who sings that previously vowed to never diss anyone.

I also feel Em's musically is basically unbumpable. Maybe bytch please 2 is the exception. I cannot picture myself reciting lyrics to Em all night at a concert like I did for Nas.

youre still at it?

its like you missed the ENTIRE POINT of my previous posts.

if drake got exposed in the '80s-mid '90s, he wouldn't be allowed to "battle" anybody.
if Eminem got exposed in the '80s-mid'90s, we wouldn't have been attacking the messenger instead.

and youre still at it giving drake a pass because he "previously vowed never to diss anyone". lol. that means absolutely nothing. then add to the fact that he was just dissin common not too long before that.

meek was like the first rapper to be rushed into making a diss track. then is proclaimed the loser when all he released was a snippet. SMH. not only should there not have been a battle, but drake got preferential treatment throughout the whole ordeal. hip-hop BEEN dead.

EPIC

why am I the only one to dap this?

Last edited: