Lord Jamar Interviews Pastor James Manning (Becoming Radicalized, Life of Crime, Gay Agenda)

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
This cat Lord Jamar is stupid , instead of creating his own platform and generating revenue off that he went to DJ Vlad to receive one measly check while vlad eats off his dialogue . Vlad be playing chess with these nikkas man :snoop:
I think about that all the time but Jamal aint stupid. Whatever his agreement is with Vlad, it must be worth his while. It's to the point where Jamar is like a online Hip Hop staple. His reach is probably beyond just Hip Hop.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think about that all the time but Jamal aint stupid. Whatever his agreement is with Vlad, it must be worth his while. It's to the point where Jamar is like a online Hip Hop staple. His reach is probably beyond just Hip Hop.
Exactly so I'm saying , son could easily use that too his advantage too create his own platform since he has the notoriety , regardless of the agreement Vlad is making more revenue off his words than he is the relationship is no different from a record exec and its artist .

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Think about how many interviews Lord Jamar's been doing for him for almost a year and some change after the first 3 or 4 he was already accumulating 100k views easy gradually gaining a fan base, son could of capitalized off that and transitioned into creating his own channel and people would have still views because it's still the same segments just different platforms .
Yeah I only watch Jamar videos on VladTV.. And even then I find it annoying how Vlad chops up interviews into short videos and releases them months apart. Jamar fukked up by not creating his own channel once his videos started blowing up. I could see him doing numbers with his own weekly podcast.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
This nikka Jamar still getting played by that snake Vladimir. You're interviewing the man yourself, just throw it up on your own YouTube channel! The Milennial generation has to be smarter about doing for self than these older blacks are.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
whose idea was this?? :why:

and Lord Jamar does NOT have a future as a media host .... "ummm.....ummmm.......ummmm"

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Definitely agree

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This cat Lord Jamar is stupid , instead of creating his own platform and generating revenue off that he went to DJ Vlad to receive one measly check while vlad eats off his dialogue . Vlad be playing chess with these nikkas man :snoop:
This can be said about 99% of all Black entertainers, artists and athletes

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
How was a irrevent rapper(no shots) going to reach the masses on his own merit. He would have been doing his interviews on a 19.99 logictech cam in the bedroom of his apartment and get 140 views.
And people wonder why Africa is still poor :drakewtf: go back to playing video games you fukking clown

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was wondering when someone was gonna post this shyt. Comedy all the way around, the only nikka more smart-dumb and sensationalist than Lord Jafar and they have them basically interview each other.

:snoop:

I swear I still don't know of this Pastor Manning cat is serious or not, he seems like he's joking in his videos.