Los Angeles Brehs - Which NFL Team Do We Want?

Which NFL Team Do You Want in Los Angeles?

• Total voters

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
So there's been a lot of speculation about which team might come to the Land...I want to know which would you guys want to come here and why? inb4 some dummy comes through with 'well you guys lost two teams so you won't support this one...' if you were gonna come in and post that do us a favor and go drink some liquid soap. this ain't the thread for you.

Personally I'm hoping for the Raiders because they fit the outlaw, tough element of the city that sometimes gets overlooked...the Rams would be cool too because they have history here and LA Rams just sounds right to me.

The Chargers I wouldn't be crazy about but it seems like they're most likely to take the leap.

What do you think? Which team and why?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
not from Cali but Rams have the most potential to come in and not suck ass, but Chargers fits CURRENT LA right now. really bright and vibrant

Raiders would be a relic tbh

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
From outside looking in, it seems the teams with the most fans in that area are Raiders.

Raiders are guaranteed to sell tickets....Rams?:patrice:

Also from what I understand,the taxpayers in Oakland don't /can't afford a new stadium which is why Raiders are teasing moving?

Sadly it looks like Raiders have the upper hand...they move and they win regardless...Oakland has more to lose with Raiders leaving.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there's been a lot of speculation about which team might come to the Land...I want to know which would you guys want to come here and why? inb4 some dummy comes through with 'well you guys lost two teams so you won't support this one...' if you were gonna come in and post that do us a favor and go drink some liquid soap. this ain't the thread for you.
Y'all call LA the land too? :skip:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Personally I'm hoping for the Raiders because they fit the outlaw, tough element of the city that sometimes gets overlooked...the Rams would be cool too because they have history here and LA Rams just sounds right to me.

The Chargers I wouldn't be crazy about but it seems like they're most likely to take the leap.

What do you think? Which team and why?
Your getting 2

Chargers and the Rams are the front runners

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I live in Los Angeles and am a Chargers fan.

Don't want the Chargers here. Win one for San Diego before that. I love San Diego it's my second home. I'd probably stop watching football all together if they move.