Lose YOUR job because of your WIFE'S racist tweets, brehs

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
shyt is like Obama 2.0 for these folks :russ:

The future fukkery:banderas:
That factors into the high level of MAGA Trump votes this time around, to an extent.

Trump made very subtle references to Biden's health /Kamala becoming Pres. during the campaign.

Republicans promoted and funded YTers who aligned with anti-Kamala rhetoric.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
They only have themselves to blame.
Black women overwhelmingly voted for a white woman for president but they mostly voted against her. :yeshrug:
in some respects white women are strange and vote against their own self interests—or so it would seem. They don’t have a women code the way bw do and I think that is one thing ww tend to envy about bw—our sisterhood. That’s why they couldn’t even all come together for Hillary who represented them. They didn’t care. That pro choice, pro-feminism, we care for everybody, doesn’t speak to more than half of ww. Yet many of them will pretend that it does.

on the other hand I can imagine that for some of them the vote to continue white supremacy and open racism, their pro-life/Christian family values, reducing taxes for their husbands, not supporting trans and immigration, and stopping BLM, is within their self interest. Funny thing is they have many privileges—the most privileged group in this country by far and yet they still will feign ignorance and pretend they have to work harder and are oppressed when it serves them.

Case in point having the nerve to call out bw who don’t even benefit from affirmative action the way WW do, who don’t get handed things in this society as easily, who aren’t treated the same—and say this woman benefits from having black p*ssy? Please. Stats, data and plain reality shows that WW as a group benefit in every measure in this society solely because they have white p*ssy.

They just can’t can’t stand to see other groups of women “gain” or benefit the way they do. Especially if they’re not first.

I wonder how her husband is treating her now that she fukked up his paycheck.

Daps
in some respects white women are strange and vote against their own self interests—or so it would seem. They don’t have a women code the way bw do and I think that is one thing ww tend to envy about bw—our sisterhood. That’s why they couldn’t even all come together for Hillary who represented them. They didn’t care. That pro choice, pro-feminism, we care for everybody, doesn’t speak to more than half of ww. Yet many of them will pretend that it does.

on the other hand I can imagine that for some of them the vote to continue white supremacy and open racism, their pro-life/Christian family values, reducing taxes for their husbands, not supporting trans and immigration, and stopping BLM, is within their self interest. Funny thing is they have many privileges—the most privileged group in this country by far and yet they still will feign ignorance and pretend they have to work harder and are oppressed when it serves them.

Case in point having the nerve to call out bw who don’t even benefit from affirmative action the way WW do, who don’t get handed things in this society as easily, who aren’t treated the same—and say this woman benefits from having black p*ssy? Please. Stats, data and plain reality shows that WW as a group benefit in every measure in this society solely because they have white p*ssy.

They just can’t can’t stand to see other groups of women “gain” or benefit the way they do. Especially if they’re not first.

I wonder how her husband is treating her now that she fukked up his paycheck.

Ados bm and bw have a shared experience that why they tend to vote consistently in one block annually

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Her husband Jon said following her apology: 'Mehridith is not a racist in the least; she personally has done a lot of great work for underprivileged communities.'

:wtf:

Daps
Her husband Jon said following her apology: 'Mehridith is not a racist in the least; she personally has done a lot of great work for underprivileged communities.'

:wtf:

I wonder if he knows , he done fukked up :martin::ufdup:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
"
  • Mehridith said her tweet was the result of changes in her medication"
:russ: lying bytch
She must have a condition of...