Lot of these so called "Swirl " couples are a farce once you meet one in real life

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the more you experience in life the more you begin realize EVERYTHING! in this society is an illusion wrapped in a pretty package that create a fake lifestyle that don't exist that's marketed to any naive vulnerable person willing to believe it.

i don't know why y'all get so mad at these so called "swirl" chicks man...all of these so called "swirl chicks" are clearly mentally gone....mentally ill.....they get with any white guy they see...I'm talking about literally the first white flesh they see.... not because they're even attracted to him...its just the fact they they're schizophrenic and their mind is telling them "gotta get a white man sis, get him NOW!, dont wait sis" dude can be like ugly, work at Wendy's and smell like feet...but something in their heads tell them that they need a white man

they'll get ANY white dude....and clean him up and financially provide for him. I've met a swirl couple in real life...the white guys they get with are losers...bottom feeder white dudes....they take these artsy pics for social media and paint the picture of this "hip new wave post racial fashion couple" she have the bedwench essentials like the patented spectrum piercing and natural hair ...and hell be some hippie looking dude and they'll take pics for the gram and create this lifestyle for the gram that don't even exist. its clearly just marketing but other bedwenche's are young and have no critical thinking skills so they believe it and try to imitate it in real life only to end up with cum on their face, in their ass and mouth... while getting called n word bytch and no call back. its a vicious cycle I suppose

but the reality is...they're living in a studio apartment...hes broke and uneducated and have no other option...shes mentally ill and want him for her sick fetishes ...ie: mixed baby, social media marketing, to feel like a white woman etc..... Really alotta bedwenches are enslaving these mentally ill and broke white guys

I met a ir couple and dude had this weird slavey vibe. She was a older black woman, he was a young white man. he was real docile and unconfident. He couldn't look anybody in the eyes and walked with his head down, look like she enslaved ol boy....making him carry the baby and the diaper bag. giving him orders. he was probably this crazy bytch slave and she leveraged her finances for his white flesh. I felt sorry for him, he had that "please save me" look

Then you got the other scenario where you have white men with the sick slave rape fetishes and they'll get with a bedwench and do all types of ungoldy sexual acts to them and pass them around their circle. Then dump her once they want a new play thing, and now shes mentally traumatized for life . Usually these are the white guys with money , decent jobs and a degree. They leverage their social status, money and white flesh for access to her soul

Conclusion: wenches are fukked either way. If you're a black man AVOID them. THEY'RE GONE!!! my nikka. just because they look like you, don't mean they think like you. you have to vet these bytches out here man. they'll destroy you. child support, alimony, cheating on you...be safe black men

you might be eating dinner one day and find out that you're beloved wife had a cumbang scenario in her younger years man. she gonna be all normal telling the kids "eat your dinner and how was your day today honey?" you gonna at the table shaking, sweating, having a nervous breakdown. she gonna be acting like she don't why you're tripping...

that's a real scenario...take heed and avoid it

Last edited: