Lou Holtz endorses Donald Trump...I gotta admit he made a compelling argument though

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't care about the perception because he's not expecting you to vote for him. He's targetting the angry white constituency and he's embracing their hate to fuel his campaign.

That's why I don't think he's going to win the general. Unless it's hispters ironically voting for him, I don't think anyone outside of his target demographic seriously thinks he's a good candidate.
is he winning ny?

what are the huge states he needs to win for the election besides florida?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:heh: Very mature response. Did you even bother watching any of the republican debates? How everyone got softball questions but time and time again he was hammered by Fox and CNN? The public vetting of his business and everything else? He made him self a lightening rod willingly, but it almost backfired because then he started getting hammered. The media tried to pin everything negative thing they could against him but rather than folding like most politicians do, he doubled-down. People respect that, hence his target demographic has remained loyal to him. And either way networks love him because he's a ratings machine.

Same reason Hilary always gets softballs despite playing the experience card yet having a horrible track record. He's spun the media into his favor because he's very charismatic and entertaining, but the establishment on both sides have tried to attack him. I'm not calling him a victim, now you're just putting words in my mouth. That's just the reality of the situation. He's an outsider and the good ol' boy network doesn't want him to take away their power. That doesn't make him a victim by any means, calling someone a victim implies someone is being wronged against and powerless to stop it. Right now he holds all the leverage so he's far from a victim. I think it's all fair in the dirty game of politics.
If you don't work for Trump's campaign then you should. You sound like dude's PR rep. No matter how hard or soft the questions to Trump are, he rarely answers them directly and when he has he's usually given a stupid answer. The fact that these news outlets continue to give him a platform despite the fact that dodges questions and doesn't even have an agenda based specific policies is proof that their devotion is to ratings before any plan to smear/stop Trump. Again tho, the point is that Trump is a racist who's openly pandering to the openly white racist contingent. That's not a media created narrative like you initially claimed.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't work for Trump's campaign then you should. You sound like dude's PR rep. No matter how hard or soft the questions to Trump are, he rarely answers them directly and when he has he's usually given a stupid answer. The fact that these news outlets continue to give him a platform despite the fact that dodges questions and doesn't even have an agenda based specific policies is proof that their devotion is to ratings before any plan to smear/stop Trump. Again tho, the point is that Trump is a racist who's openly pandering to the openly white racist contingent. That's not a media created narrative like you initially claimed.

So basically what every politician does? Is this baby's first presidential campaign? Come on son. My point is no one was getting crucified in the debates like he was. I'm not really a fan of any of the candidates, I just see what the establishment is trying to do. He's the biggest threat, so they're gunning for him. Not rocket science my g.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is he winning ny?

what are the huge states he needs to win for the election besides florida?

Oh man NYC is gonna be a hell of a battle. I honestly no idea dude. That's a good question. Florida he will probably win though. We got a lot of liberals here who will back hilary but the rest of the state is redneck as fukk so don't be surprised if he pulls it off.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Herschel Walker has for the longest been on a "no nikkas" policy.:mjpls:

Hopefully as the general election moves closer more football coaches pro and collegiate start endorsing Trump. They for the longest have been on that :mjpls: shyt.
Mike Leach endorses Donald Trump at Spokane rally

@3Rivers can we get :mjpls: with a football headset like this :
ph200.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There isn't a big difference between Trump and Clinton. That's the point. Trump is really only pushed to make Clinton seem okay. If you're Black and voting you're not actually helping shyt anyway.
This take turned out horribly on multiple levels. :hhh:

Hillary's husband enacted laws aimed at imprisoning thousands of black men, but nikkas are convinced that she's much safer than Trump :snoop:

This one too. :scust:

Don't necessarily disagree dog. I just think that Trump is purposely overdoing it

:mjpls: