Louis CK - “Sorry” - New Special

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

I watched it three times in a row today. One of, if not the funniest specials this year. This clip doesn’t do it justice.

He seems to divide opinions here. He’s like Quentin Tarantino, where people either love him or they can’t get past his obsession with the N-Word to appreciate his work.

Anyway, I laughed from start to finish. I haven’t done that with any other special this year.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??

I watched it three times in a row today. One of, if not the funniest specials this year. This clip doesn’t do it justice.

He seems to divide opinions here. He’s like Quentin Tarantino, where people either love him or they can’t get past his obsession with the N-Word to appreciate his work.

Anyway, I laughed from start to finish. I haven’t done that with any other special this year.

Did u pay…no way I’m pay for this shyt:hubie:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is canceled to the point that can't release it anywhere else?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Does he talk about him jacking his meat in front of bishes? Would love to hear how he spins that.

:dame:
He did in his previous special:

1:35 onwards.

Maybe it’s just me, but this was his least funny special imo
His least funniest is funnier than 99.99% of stand up specials right now. Sincerely was funnier but this was better than 2017 and Live At The Comedy store IMO.