Louis Vuitton Dons & Donnas Assemble... Official LV Gang Stunt & Flex Thread

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Don't be a hater all your life!!! If you not what we own, then let playa or playette live!!!!!

Show off your collection or pieces and tell me some interesting stories about how you got your shyt! It's your time to shine!!!

I started buying Louis Vuitton goods back in 2017. I've always liked LV, but nothing really stood out to me. I really didn't care for the classic monogram or any of the other prints and styles they had. I told myself if I ever was going to buy LV, they would have to have a design that was flames to me to the point where I had to have it. I discovered MONOGRAM ECLIPSE! I thought about it for 6 months, then decided to take the plunge. It's been a wrap!!!

This picture has the majority of my collection minus one that I just recently bought, which I'll show and talk about later.

20190518_235949.jpg

All of the pieces in my collection, except one are in monogram eclipse.

1) Passport cover(bottom right) - This was my first ever piece. I wanted to start small and I just received my passport, so I bought this from the LV online(which will be common because the nearest boutique/store is 3 hours away). I knew what to expect as far as the presentation because of the videos I watched on YouTube, but I still wasn't ready! The cowhide leather smell is so addictive! I spent the first 3 months just taking my pieces out the box to smell them every single day. Keeping it real though, I kinda regret buying this piece only because I could have bought the Zippy Vertical Wallet which would have allowed me to carry my passport and still have a fully-fledged wallet to carry cards and notes(dollar bills), etc. I still love it though!

Useful info: if you buy the passport cover.... it is sized to hold Euro notes. American dollar notes are too large/long!

2)Toilet Pochette GM (center) - My second piece bought literally the next day when I got paid. This item was basically a complementary item that I was purchasing to go with my next purchase. It has functionality, which all my pieces tend to have. Every man needs a toiletry bag.... and I have several of them, but I didn't have a Louis Vuitton one. This was a flex purchase!!! It holds a LOT so I do feel like this was a justifiable purchase. On my last trip, I put 2 large bottles of cologne and the soap that goes with it, deodorant, toothbrush /w case, travel size toothpaste & mouthwash and lotion.

3)Keepall 55 Bandouliere (top) - The real reason I started buying LV!!!! I wanted a nice duffle bag and was looking around... was gonna go with coach, but after seeing the monogram eclipse, it was over. I bought this one month after the passport cover & toiletry bag purchases. It was my birthday gift to myself! I flexed that hoe on social media too and got a lot of attention... probably more than I wanted, but.... fukk it! It has gone everywhere with me. I even took it to Spain (Barcelona, San Sebastian & Valencia) earlier this year where everyone had designer bags flexing, especially in Barcelona. I never felt I was gonna get robbed.

4)Brazza Long Wallet (bottom left) - My first ever LV store experience was in Barcelona at the Passeig de Gracia LV boutique on Diagonal Ave(the Rodeo Dr. of Barcelona). First time in a designer store, I was amazed. The entry was smooth because the hostess and security saw me walk up with my authentic Keepall 55, so they let me in without confrontation. The boutique had 2 floors and the men's shyt was upstairs. Keep it real.... The rest of the experience was borderline shyt because the SA was pressing to buy more shyt(cologne), she didn't offer me any refreshments or champagne(which many of the other customers had) AND she didn't give me a box for my wallet; just threw my wallet in a dust bag, then in a tiny ass LV sack. What topped it off.... it rained hard as soon as I left the store! I sat under a canopy until a dude selling portable umbrellas for 5€ came through. The positive thing about that store visit was that I saved money buying in Spain over buying in the US.... about $175. Back on topic, This was my primary wallet until a few days ago. Now, it will be strictly my date & travel wallet.

5) Brazza Long Wallet in Taigarama; Cobalt - When I went to Spain, THIS was the wallet I really wanted. It had just dropped and it was sold out everywhere. I ended up settling for the monogram eclipse wallet that matched my other pieces. This wallet is still popular and hard to come by... but client services found me on at the LV King of Prussia boutique. I broke a rule that I told myself I'd never break: Never buy 2 of the same item; if I have to have it that badly, then I sell the old one! Here's the pictures.....

20190913_034215_1.jpg

20190913_034304.jpg

5) Discovery Backpack PM - My first US store experience..... better than Spain(see pic). The closest store to my location is Clearfork in Ft. Worth. I went there because the item locator said it had both things I wanted in stock, but they didn't have the secondary thing I wanted, so I didn't do any more damage. Clearfork doesn't have as much as the boutique in Dallas Northpark, so I'll be using that store as a plan B. Anyways, here are the pics....

20190907_123258.jpg

20190908_002735.jpg

20190907_122018.jpg

20190908_003411.jpg

Not only did I get the champagne, I also got an box for the Brazza I bought in Barcelona.

Haven't worn it yet. Reviews are coming!

Alright.... who's next?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I haven't taken the plunge yet but i'm thinking about. How much was the duffle bag? it seems like a good entry item.

Don't be a hater all your life!!! If you not what we own, then let playa or playette live!!!!!

Show off your collection or pieces and tell me some interesting stories about how you got your shyt! It's your time to shine!!!

I started buying Louis Vuitton goods back in 2017. I've always liked LV, but nothing really stood out to me. I really didn't care for the classic monogram or any of the other prints and styles they had. I told myself if I ever was going to buy LV, they would have to have a design that was flames to me to the point where I had to have it. I discovered MONOGRAM ECLIPSE! I thought about it for 6 months, then decided to take the plunge. It's been a wrap!!!

This picture has the majority of my collection minus one that I just recently bought, which I'll show and talk about later.

20190518_235949.jpg

All of the pieces in my collection, except one are in monogram eclipse.

1) Passport cover(bottom right) - This was my first ever piece. I wanted to start small and I just received my passport, so I bought this from the LV online(which will be common because the nearest boutique/store is 3 hours away). I knew what to expect as far as the presentation because of the videos I watched on YouTube, but I still wasn't ready! The cowhide leather smell is so addictive! I spent the first 3 months just taking my pieces out the box to smell them every single day. Keeping it real though, I kinda regret buying this piece only because I could have bought the Zippy Vertical Wallet which would have allowed me to carry my passport and still have a fully-fledged wallet to carry cards and notes(dollar bills), etc. I still love it though!

Useful info: if you buy the passport cover.... it is sized to hold Euro notes. American dollar notes are too large/long!

2)Toilet Pochette GM (center) - My second piece bought literally the next day when I got paid. This item was basically a complementary item that I was purchasing to go with my next purchase. It has functionality, which all my pieces tend to have. Every man needs a toiletry bag.... and I have several of them, but I didn't have a Louis Vuitton one. This was a flex purchase!!! It holds a LOT so I do feel like this was a justifiable purchase. On my last trip, I put 2 large bottles of cologne and the soap that goes with it, deodorant, toothbrush /w case, travel size toothpaste & mouthwash and lotion.

3)Keepall 55 Bandouliere (top) - The real reason I started buying LV!!!! I wanted a nice duffle bag and was looking around... was gonna go with coach, but after seeing the monogram eclipse, it was over. I bought this one month after the passport cover & toiletry bag purchases. It was my birthday gift to myself! I flexed that hoe on social media too and got a lot of attention... probably more than I wanted, but.... fukk it! It has gone everywhere with me. I even took it to Spain (Barcelona, San Sebastian & Valencia) earlier this year where everyone had designer bags flexing, especially in Barcelona. I never felt I was gonna get robbed.

4)Brazza Long Wallet (bottom left) - My first ever LV store experience was in Barcelona at the Passeig de Gracia LV boutique on Diagonal Ave(the Rodeo Dr. of Barcelona). First time in a designer store, I was amazed. The entry was smooth because the hostess and security saw me walk up with my authentic Keepall 55, so they let me in without confrontation. The boutique had 2 floors and the men's shyt was upstairs. Keep it real.... The rest of the experience was borderline shyt because the SA was pressing to buy more shyt(cologne), she didn't offer me any refreshments or champagne(which many of the other customers had) AND she didn't give me a box for my wallet; just threw my wallet in a dust bag, then in a tiny ass LV sack. What topped it off.... it rained hard as soon as I left the store! I sat under a canopy until a dude selling portable umbrellas for 5€ came through. The positive thing about that store visit was that I saved money buying in Spain over buying in the US.... about $175. Back on topic, This was my primary wallet until a few days ago. Now, it will be strictly my date & travel wallet.

5) Brazza Long Wallet in Taigarama; Cobalt - When I went to Spain, THIS was the wallet I really wanted. It had just dropped and it was sold out everywhere. I ended up settling for the monogram eclipse wallet that matched my other pieces. This wallet is still popular and hard to come by... but client services found me on at the LV King of Prussia boutique. I broke a rule that I told myself I'd never break: Never buy 2 of the same item; if I have to have it that badly, then I sell the old one! Here's the pictures.....

20190913_034215_1.jpg

20190913_034304.jpg

5) Discovery Backpack PM - My first US store experience..... better than Spain(see pic). The closest store to my location is Clearfork in Ft. Worth. I went there because the item locator said it had both things I wanted in stock, but they didn't have the secondary thing I wanted, so I didn't do any more damage. Clearfork doesn't have as much as the boutique in Dallas Northpark, so I'll be using that store as a plan B. Anyways, here are the pics....

20190907_123258.jpg

20190908_002735.jpg

20190907_122018.jpg

20190908_003411.jpg

Not only did I get the champagne, I also got an box for the Brazza I bought in Barcelona.

Haven't worn it yet. Reviews are coming!

Alright.... who's next?
at the bolded they sound :mjpls:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Only interested in the Keepalls. I've had a Classic Monogram Keepall 50 for a few years now.
I want a Damier Graphite 55 next then I'm good.

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I haven't taken the plunge yet but i'm thinking about. How much was the duffle bag? it seems like a good entry item.

at the bolded they sound :mjpls:

My Keepall cost me $1,840(no taxes, bought it online). The price depends on the textile makeup of the bag(canvas with light cowhide leather is the cheapest; all leather is more expensive), the size of the bag and whether you get the regular version or the Bandouliere version (strap). The price difference is only $40. If you don't want to pay extra in taxes, buy online, especially for the large ticket items.

Keepalls come in 2 styles: Bandouliere(strap) or without it. It also comes in different sizes(in cm) for most styles: 45, 50, 55 & 60. They also got a lot of different styles. Here are the main canvas styles:

Damier Azur - Cream with grey checkered squares and (untreated) vachetta leather. They have men's pieces in this style, but IMHO, this style is more feminine(assuming you're a guy). When women buy a purse or bag in this style, they usually get magenta or light pink lining which complements it better.

Damier Ebene - Light brown/dark brown checkered print with treated dark brown leather. A more neutral design suitable for men or women.

Damier Graphite - Black/grey checkered print with treated black leather. Damier Graphite is considered a true men's style; no women's products are made with this print.

Classic Monogram - Dark brown monogram print with (untreated) vachetta leather. Signature look; gender neutral, but many women get their pieces in this style because it's the oldest.

Monogram Macassar - Dark brown monogram print on treated black leather. Another exclusive men's only design.

Monogram Eclipse - Black on grey monogram print and treated black leather. An exclusive men's print.... and the best one IMHO.

As far as the Spain incident... It could have very well been because that store has a terrible reputation for such behavior. In fact, I agree with you. They let me in without hassle, but the rest went downhill.

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Only interested in the Keepalls. I've had a Classic Monogram Keepall 50 for a few years now.
I want a Damier Graphite 55 next then I'm good.

I feel you... I'm going to get a few more pieces, then I'm falling back. I wanna snatch up the Discovery Bumbag in mono eclipse. I want some Horizon luggage and the garment bag.

I don't care for the shoes, belts or sunglasses.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
My Keepall cost me $1,840(no taxes, bought it online). The price depends on the textile makeup of the bag(canvas with light cowhide leather is the cheapest; all leather is more expensive), the size of the bag and whether you get the regular version or the Bandouliere version (strap). The price difference is only $40. If you don't want to pay extra in taxes, buy online, especially for the large ticket items.

Keepalls come in 2 styles: Bandouliere(strap) or without it. It also comes in different sizes(in cm) for most styles: 45, 50, 55 & 60. They also got a lot of different styles. Here are the main canvas styles:

Damier Azur - Cream with grey checkered squares and (untreated) vachetta leather. They have men's pieces in this style, but IMHO, this style is more feminine(assuming you're a guy). When women buy a purse or bag in this style, they usually get magenta or light pink lining which complements it better.

Damier Ebene - Light brown/dark brown checkered print with treated dark brown leather. A more neutral design suitable for men or women.

Damier Graphite - Black/grey checkered print with treated black leather. Damier Graphite is considered a true men's style; no women's products are made with this print.

Classic Monogram - Dark brown monogram print with (untreated) vachetta leather. Signature look; gender neutral, but many women get their pieces in this style because it's the oldest.

Monogram Macassar - Dark brown monogram print on treated black leather. Another exclusive men's only design.

Monogram Eclipse - Black on grey monogram print and treated black leather. An exclusive men's print.... and the best one IMHO.

As far as the Spain incident... It could have very well been because that store has a terrible reputation for such behavior. In fact, I agree with you. They let me in without hassle, but the rest went downhill.
I feel you I've been to Spain. Palma and Barcelon,. Palma was pretty :mjpls: in some places but Barcelona was less so, also amazing sight-seeing wise. All of Spain is on that though so what can you do.

I'm putting that bag on my wish list to motivate me. the passport cover too