Louisiana Flooding Is ‘Worst Natural Disaster’ Since Superstorm Sandy

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Louisiana flooding is worst disaster since Sandy, but people aren’t talking about it

'Like nothing we've ever seen': Flood danger is not over in Louisiana

This wasn't the only news article that points to that. Btw I was referring to the weather and flooding conditions as worse than Katrina not necessarily the human loss. Either way, this is a huge tragedy that is getting zero play in the news and the White House hadnt said shyt until today. So I think you know where I was going with the Kanye video.
considering Hurricane Katrina affected certain areas more than others, it depends on who the source is.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:russell: thread doesn't talk enough about Hillary or Trump, so we know who isn't going to step foot and add their personal thoughts

Is this Obama's fault? :youngsabo:
Is this a failure of government? :smugbiden:
Perhaps hillary's cronyism caused the flooding :smugdraper:
Liberals just want towns to be flooded so the people can depend on government assistance :ahh:

But Chicago! :mjpls:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Flooding in WV earlier this summer was really bad too. A friend of mine from work was out on a boat bringing supplies to stranded people.

Climate change will probably kill hundreds of millions of people in our lifetime.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if the feds have to cut checks they really can't let them keep rebuilding in the same places.

I don't care if it's a thousand year storm.