Louisiana man killed by officers using chokehold & taser

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
In before C00ns push this off as a Southern issue.

This is what intregration got us. We should've been trying to distance ourselves from them like Malcolm said, instead of wanting to dine and share fountains.

Martin Luther King Jr misled us.

We can't beat them, can't even stop them from killing us. All we do is cry and say "look how they do us" as if someone is going to feel sorry for us. No one cares and no one is going to help.

Outside of work, I do my best to keep my distance from CACs. I'll take my chances with my people.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
In before C00ns push this off as a Southern issue.

This is what intregration got us. We should've been trying to distance ourselves from them like Malcolm said, instead of wanting to dine and share fountains.

Martin Luther King Jr misled us.

We can't beat them, can't even stop them from killing us. All we do is cry and say "look how they do us" as if someone is going to feel sorry for us. No one cares and no one is going to help.

Outside of work, I do my best to keep my distance from CACs. I'll take my chances with my people.

The Black community was policed by cacs pre-integration, fool.
Keep MLK's name out your mouth, you ignorant c00n. He was on the frontlines in the deep south getting his house bombed, death threats, considered the most dangerous man in America by FBI and eventually got asassinated. Yet you dumbass ignorant internet nikkas act like he was just another stepn'fetchit.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The Black community was policed by cacs pre-integration, fool.
Keep MLK's name out your mouth, you ignorant c00n. He was on the frontlines in the deep south getting his house bombed, death threats, considered the most dangerous man in America by FBI and eventually got asassinated. Yet you dumbass ignorant internet nikkas act like he was just another stepn'fetchit.

Dumb ignorant Tom. :gucci:

So we're not policed by CAC anymore? That's what's this thread is about fool.

You and MLK are the real c00ns. Yall want to get closer to CACs. You can never be friends and get respect from someone that dominates you. CAC will never TRUST, LOVE or RESPECT you and anyone like MLK. I bet CACs fear and Respect Malcolm a lot more.

CACs used MLK and still are. Why you think Republicans praise and point to MLK as the Good Black?:martin:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Dumb ignorant Tom. :gucci:

So we're not policed by CAC anymore?
That's what's this thread is about fool.

You and MLK are the real c00ns. Yall want to get closer to CACs. You can never be friends and get respect from someone that dominates you. CAC will never TRUST, LOVE or RESPECT you and anyone like MLK. I bet CACs fear and Respect Malcolm a lot more.

CACs used MLK and still are. Why you think Republicans praise and point to MLK as the Good Black?:martin:
Damn, you're dumb. My point is bringing up integration in a thread about police brutality and injustice in Black America and laying the blame at the feet of MLK is silly, because police brutality has always been present in Black America right from the pre-civil rights days to present times.

MLK was no good Black in the eyes of cac America when he was alive. FBI considered him to be most dangerous man in America, wiretapped his phone, blackmailed and sent death threats to him. He was also believed to be a communist at the height of the cold war yet you think he was loved and a good black? You're too old to be this ignorant of our heroes. Don't buy into the whitewashed verson of MLK.

Last edited: