Lousiana pulls over Hispanics and claim their white on ticket.

killacal

Banned
Daps
You quoted the wrong mu-fukker for this dap fishing ass post... but keep fishing though.

And keep thinking non-blacks won't put white on them census papers.
Can you read, you ignorant c00n:stopitslime:

Cops are marking Hispanics as white so there's no proof they discriminated against them:francis:

Not Hispanics marking themselves white dummy:hhh:

The data showed that of the almost 80,000 tickets that the Louisiana State Police handed out in Jefferson Parish over nearly six years, not a single one was issued to a person labeled as Hispanic.

Can you read you ignorant ass dummy?:picard:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you read, you ignorant c00n:stopitslime:

Cops are marking Hispanics as white so there's no proof they discriminated against them:francis:

Not Hispanics marking themselves white dummy:hhh:

The data showed that of the almost 80,000 tickets that the Louisiana State Police handed out in Jefferson Parish over nearly six years, not a single one was issued to a person labeled as Hispanic.

Can you read you ignorant ass dummy?:picard:

What color are the cops?

Isn't this systemic of dwindling white population and the many ways to bolstet it while appearing 'fair'?

Who the fukk the c00n? I don't play name calling round here boy.

killacal

Banned
Daps
What color are the cops?

Isn't this systemic of dwindling white population and the many ways to bolstet it while appearing 'fair'?

Who the fukk the c00n? I don't play name calling round here boy.
You making a ton of illogical excuses for CAC behavior with math staring you in the face

I'm calling you a c00n, "my boy"

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You making a ton of illogical excuses for CAC behavior with math staring you in the face

I'm calling you a c00n, "my boy"

CAC's gonna do whatever the fukk they want and no amount of 'c00n flagging' is gonna change that.
Did you write the story? NO.
Do you live in Louisana? Don't care.
Would you have given a fukk if a report didn't cone out about it, then look around for dissenting opinions are immediately name call because you don't like the opinion? YUP.

killacal

Banned
Daps
CAC's gonna do whatever the fukk they want and no amount of 'c00n flagging' is gonna change that.
Did you write the story? NO.
Do you live in Louisana? Don't care.
Would you have given a fukk if a report didn't cone out about it, then look around for dissenting opinions are immediately name call because you don't like the opinion? YUP.

juelz-talking.gif