Love & Hip Hop Atlanta "star" Arkansas Mo charged in PPP fraud by federal prosecutors

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I hate my fellow black man had to be so stupid and sloppy using this come up and got busted.

If he had a cac in his circle giving sound financial advice, he would have not even been on the radar.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

link to charging documents, will probably explain how investigators filed charges so quickly, almost all federal charges are going through "complaints" and not indictments to avoid grand jury's being summoned or used

I will read through this

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I hate my fellow black man had to be so stupid and sloppy using this come up and got busted.

If he had a cac in his circle giving sound financial advice, he would have not even been on the radar.

what type of low expectation shyt is this? if he had a black man in his circle giving sound financial advice, he would have not even been on the radar. really any semi competent person could've prevented this

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
what type of low expectation shyt is this? if he had a black man in his circle giving sound financial advice, he would have not even been on the radar. really any semi competent person could've prevented this
Question: How many black folk you think he had in squad, being in GA?

He was competent enough to get it, but not savvy enough to keep it.

How many you think was giving him sound advice or to get over on them folks?

There are PLENTY of ignorant folk who will take the SAME advice given from someone who is not black.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Within days, however, Fayne allegedly spent more than $1.5 million of the loan, including $85,000 in jewelry, including a Rolex Presidential watch, a diamond bracelet and a 5.73 carat diamond ring for himself, prosecutors said. He’s also accused of leasing a 2019 Rolls Royce ...

:snoop:

tenor.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The negro just literally got the money and the feds immediately began investigating. Dude is dumb for immediately buying luxury items but the feds are hella overzealous
Apparently he's been investigated for over year for some other shyt that may come down on him soon. This situation though, apparently one of his employees told on him.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Fayne also stated that he believed the jewelry would increase in value because he would be wearing it, which would make it more valuable.

Agents asked Fayne whether he knows the Arkansas woman who received the $40,000 wire transfer for “child support completion.” Fayne stated that he does not know that woman, but he added that he does not know the names of all of his “employees.”

lol