"Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" Official Thread

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I do, but it's easily the least entertaining of all the cities.
Moniece just urks the shyt outta me.
All the dudes look like clowns except the Gawd Ray-J
And that nikka with the pearls and his nails painted looking extra zesty.

I think the opposite. It's easily the most entertaining

The other series are trash, but NY is sometimes tolerable :francis:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ATL is way too wild for me. Idk, I like storylines, and they don't have any :mjlol:
I used to like ATL the best but they are doing way too much with the exaggerated storylines :camby:

These old ladies damn near 60 still dressing like hoes. Every time they're on screen they're in something sillier :mjlol:
They look so ridiculous. A1's mom is always throwing shade saying I didn't have to get a fake ass and fake titties to look good lol. And Lyrica mom's body looks good for her age so idk why she wants to get lipo. She needs to sit her ass down somewhere. Also, Lyrica reminds me of Miche'le.

Nikki baby's face look like they pumped her face with the shyt they inject dead bodies with for an open casket :huhldup:

Yo I swear that broad looks like the dude from Saw
saw-clown.jpg

:russ:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Masika fukked up by getting pregnant by some dusty, skinny ass, one eye having rapper. WTF you expect was gonna happen?
It's funny as fukk seeing her tryna make us believe they was in a relationship :mjlol:

Letting her call him by his real name like that ain't rap nikkas tricking these hoes into thinking they special 101 :mjlol:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny as fukk seeing her tryna make us believe they was in a relationship :mjlol:

Letting her call him by his real name like that ain't rap nikkas tricking these hoes into thinking they special 101 :mjlol:
I'm killing the charts right now :jbhmm:

I can have any woman I want :jbhmm:

Nah, let me wife up Yung Berg's leftovers :jbhmm::mjlol: