Love Is Blind Netflix

Daps
I just started this, but I can tell it’s going to be good.

People y’all in seperate rooms, then have to get engaged without seeing each other.

Don’t read this spoiler until after the first episode

Black girl Lauren claims she didn’t know her guy was white. Even if she couldn’t tell from the voice, he said he was from MAINE! MAINE!

:skip:

It seems like they are pushing the swirl fantasy. “I’m going to take care of you.”

:beli:

And the only breh said he’s been in relationships with women, and men, but wants a wife.

:unimpressed:

Netflix strikes again.

Last edited:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I was interested a little bit til I sat back and thought about the fact that

the black girl ended up with a white bul and the black guy is gay af, clearly an agenda

7 episodes in...me and my girl found that funny too.

It's pretty entertaining though. Jessica is the scumbag of all scumbags

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:dwillhuh:I’m watching this shyt now midway thru episode 4 , so ...
This bi nikka really upset that his fiancé ain’t cool with him withholding that important ass information from her?

This nikka really trying to flip it like she’s upset that he’s bi when she initially was mad about the timing of him revealing that info. That’s definitely something he should have let be known before proposing.

Boul loves playing victim:smh:

EDIT: Diamond fine ahh the only reason I keep hitting “next episode”

Last edited:

F K

All Star
Daps
Found Lauren

:mjlit:

Amber really thinks it’s acceptable to bring 20k in debt, and expect not to work, and be a stay at home mom.

And Barnett is cool with that.

:picard:

:francis: barnett is a dummy. His family hates her , she seems hella possessive and she don't wanna work.:skip: He should have wifed L.C amber is mistress material.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
On Episode 2. The Jessica-Mark-Barnett love triangle has me cracking up.:mjlol:
She straight up said some AF/BB shyt. Mark is Planet White Picket Fence, Barnett is Planet HOH. Even Diamond was calling her out on her bullshyt.

Mark: I'm ready to marry you.:mjlit:

Jessica: I don't want to hurt you. I want to walk away from this and explore everything.:mjpls:

Mark: :dwillhuh: But you were ready last night.

Barnett: I'm not really feeling it, Jessica. I like you but not that much.:hubie:

Jessica: Mark please take me back:to:

Mark::unimpressed:

Be the second option breh. Barnett gonna be coating Jessica's walls while Mark gets their child's name tattooed on him.

Daps
On Episode 2. The Jessica-Mark-Barnett love triangle has me cracking up.:mjlol:
She straight up said some AF/BB shyt. Mark is Planet White Picket Fence, Barnett is Planet HOH. Even Diamond was calling her out on her bullshyt.

Mark: I'm ready to marry you.:mjlit:

Jessica: I don't want to hurt you. I want to walk away from this and explore everything.:mjpls:

Mark: :dwillhuh: But you were ready last night.

Barnett: I'm not really feeling it, Jessica. I like you but not that much.:hubie:

Jessica: Mark please take me back:to:

Mark::unimpressed:

Be the second option breh. Barnett gonna be coating Jessica's walls while Mark gets their child's name tattooed on him.
It gets worse

:umad:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found Lauren

:mjlit:

6gvV.gif