Low key, how did Public Enemy get a pass in ECW?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Bradshaw's goonery is just :wow:

He HAD to have gotten into some fights backstage over working that stiff ALL the time

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm still trying to find that video where they gave Saturn a stiff power bomb and everyone knew it was coming as a form of locker room justice or whatever. Maybe they did it because he nearly killed that jobber.

EDIT: Found it.

sheeiitt...the first powerbomb pretty much Ko'd saturn...saturn didnt even try to cinch up at the waist..the second powerbomb was just unprotected as a mufukka..wrestlers man lol

i always laughed at bradshaw being in an enforcer because that mufukka can't even fight and even then those were the only times he was stiff with saturn in that match with those powerbombs which was the finish...let bradshaw stiff saturn before that and im sure bradshaw would have gotten fukked up big time

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
public enemy was the chit. especially in ecw.

that is until da gangstas came up north.

I dont know but their WCW theme was piff as a kid
:stylin: :dj2: :stylin:

lol. i forgot all about that knockoff.

wcw didnt want to pay the hot-steppa.

MURDERA.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm still trying to find that video where they gave Saturn a stiff power bomb and everyone knew it was coming as a form of locker room justice or whatever. Maybe they did it because he nearly killed that jobber.

EDIT: Found it.

What jobber? Are you talking about the time Saturn went ape shyt in the ring on that one guy because he was botching left and right?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What jobber? Are you talking about the time Saturn went ape shyt in the ring on that one guy because he was botching left and right?

Little known fact, the jobber that Saturn roughed up is dead now. And his brother did the documentary "Bigger Faster Stronger"

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Listen dawg…

Upping an old thread.. I’ve been watching old ECW all month and I’m sorry but these Public Enemy nikkas are straight hilarious. I never understood why they were so popular until now. These nikkas are a whole ass joke

:dead:

Every promo is a classic

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Having "Here Comes the Hotstepper" as your theme song in the mid 90's when it came out didn't hurt either.
:wow:Here comes the hotstepper (murderer) I'm the lyrical gangster (murderer)
200w.gif

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Having "Here Comes the Hotstepper" as your theme song in the mid 90's when it came out didn't hurt either.
Nah they were dope but i didnt and kinds still dont understand how a comedy tag team like that are among their top 5 tag teams ever in the promotion. Maybe even top 3. It seemed so anti ECW to take them seriously. One of the GOAT themes though. White people were having a good ass time in the arena :russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nah they were dope but i didnt and kinds still dont understand how a comedy tag team like that are among their top 5 tag teams ever in the promotion. Maybe even top 3. It seemed so anti ECW to take them seriously. One of the GOAT themes though. White people were having a good ass time in the arena :russ:

Right?

I think it really boils down to their willingness to put their bodies on the line..

They’d cut them goofy Little Rascals ass promos and have everyone laughing, but when the bell rang they were taking unprotected chair shots to the head, getting tossed off balconies and doing moonsaults through tables. They were definitely hardcore