Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know some of you are probably in shock but hear me out. :whoa:

Let's put the reviews out:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 88 Metacritic

Killzone 2 91 Metacritc.
Right off the beat, KZ2 scored higher. :ohhh:

Graphics wise, KZ2 was on another level compared to BF BC2. It utilized the full power of the Cell and SPUs. It basically was a monster on PS3. :ohlawd:

Gameplay wise, KZ2 offered the best FPS mechanics.

You had to master that shyt. It felt real. Switching to a weapon, felt like switching to a weapon. You felt guns were heavy and dangerous.

Enemy hit reactions were insane.

bestgifever.gif

10youq9.gif

Destructible environments
2983139-2983279190-3166t.gif

161aluw.gif

BFBC2 had a :snooze: story mode whilst KZ2 excelled in BOTH story and online MP.

KZ2's gameplay was much deeper and required much more teamwork due to it's ground breaking class based gameplay.

Hell, KZ2 had MORE players per match(28 vs KZ2's 32).

Better maps

Server browser was poppin

Better sound design

It's no wonder that it scored higher.

So in reality, Killzone gave Battlefield a hot song. Who would've thought that EA/Dice has Guerilla to thank? :mindblown: I know the Battlefield stans won't want to hear it but these facts are too big to ignore.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
arcadiums 2016 woat yall
calling me names doesn't change the facts that Killzone 2 has a higher review metacritic and user score.

and this is during the time Sony was catching up and the media was in full favor of Xbox.

One stars and negs won't stop the truth from spreading.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
calling me names doesn't change the facts that Killzone 2 has a higher review metacritic and user score.

and this is during the time Sony was catching up and the media was in full favor of Xbox.

no sane person gives a shyt about reviews from fat fukking dweeb virgins that we cant relate to on any other subject outside that we both play video games so why would we care about their opinion on that ?? Those reviewers have different likes and dislikes than most normal posters here so why should we care ??

You care because you are a southpole button up, JCNO jean, Lugz boots wearing, hentai downloading, virgin dweeb, NEOGAF active poster. So of course you care and relate to what those sloppy nerds review about games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no sane person gives a shyt about reviews from fat fukking dweeb virgins that we cant relate to on any other subject outside that we both play video games so why would we care about their opinion on that ?? Those reviewers have different likes and dislikes than most normal posters here so why should we care ??

You care because you are a southpole button up, JCNO jean, Lugz boots wearing, hentai downloading, virgin dweeb, NEOGAF active poster. So of course you care and relate to what those sloppy nerds review about games.
:mjlol: Random juvenile insults don't phase me. LOL @ Southpole. :pachaha:

Killzone 2 is one of the GOAT FPS last gen.

Hell, I'm sure the resident Killzone stan @GoldenGlove can pitch in. That's all that nikka played. :mjlol:

Hell, @PS4 even was fukking with Killzone. :wow:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol: Random juvenile insults don't phase me.

Killzone 2 is one of the GOAT FPS last gen.

Hell, I'm sure the resident Killzone stan @GoldenGlove can pitch in.

Hell, @PS4 even was fukking with Killzone. :wow:

if they dont phase you why do you always respond then :mjpls: seems like that truth hurts deep :mjpls: better sell your current Ps4 to step your summer wardrobe up :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if they dont phase you why do you always respond then :mjpls: seems like that truth hurts deep :mjpls: better sell your current Ps4 to step your summer wardrobe up :mjpls:
It's all in one post so I just respond at once.

I just find braggin and being a name brand slave corny. Doesn't mean I dress like shyt though. I stay getting complimented on what I'm wearing. :mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's all in one post so I just respond at once.

I just find braggin and being a name brand slave corny. Doesn't mean I dress like shyt though. I stay getting complimented on what I'm wearing. :mjpls:
we already said your aunties friends at the bingo hall dont count :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we already said your aunties friends at the bingo hall dont count :mjpls:
Nope. Had several chicks actually. I literally had 2 chicks all over me the other day and they both sisters. The very next day ANOTHER chick was with her and they was with my cousin and wanted to see me. :youngsabo: I don't even gotta open my mouth.

If it wasn't for the other chicks I be talking to I would've gave her more time of the day. She practically beggin for my attention. This is just some old text from that girl:

:youngsabo: shyt basically falls into my lap.:win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nope. Had several chicks actually. I literally had 2 chicks all over me the other day and they both sisters. The very next day ANOTHER chick was with her and they was with my cousin and wanted to see me. :youngsabo: I don't even gotta open my mouth.

If it wasn't for the other chicks I be talking to I would've gave her more time of the day. She practically beggin for my attention. This is just some old text from that girl:

:youngsabo: shyt basically falls into my lap.:win:

is that the "girl" you posted with broad shoulders and hairy arms :mjpls:

did you just post that picture as proof of you getting bytches man :dead: you just might really be a fukkin virgin :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is that the "girl" you posted with broad shoulders and hairy arms :mjpls:

did you just post that picture as proof of you getting bytches man :dead: you just might really be a fukkin virgin :dead:
:mindblown:
Why would someone, no scratch that the girl in Japan ask me if my GF is in Japan?