Daps
34fd7qu.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So Evolve just doesn't care about the safety of their wrestlers? Because there was no reason that the match should have included anything else but Low-Ki pinning that dude after he knocked him out by accident. Adding a couple more moves to a guy who was clearly out of it was not a good look.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
So Evolve just doesn't care about the safety of their wrestlers? Because there was no reason that the match should have included anything else but Low-Ki pinning that dude after he knocked him out by accident. Adding a couple more moves to a guy who was clearly out of it was not a good look.
No thats just vintage Low-Ki. I didnt even realize he competed in Evolve so it must have not happened much after that if at all.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
As a wrestling fan watching TV, I always enjoyed watching Low Ki. But hearing/reading the stories about this dude, he's probably the biggest mark for himself in the business. Dude has some sort of Napoleon syndrome. Looking back, I wonder how he even made it on NXT (let alone win it) with Michelle McCool & Lalyla :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
As a wrestling fan watching TV, I always enjoyed watching Low Ki. But hearing/reading the stories about this dude, he's probably the biggest mark for himself in the business. Dude has some sort of Napoleon syndrome. Looking back, I wonder how he even made it on NXT (let alone win it) with Michelle McCool & Lalyla :russ:

Probably a rib on Low Ki. Like "oh you think you all that? sure, you gonna win NXT and we gonna give you a unique gimmick :mjpls: :lolbron:"

Dude lasted like 3 months and was out :dead:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
He only had four matches there.

His opponent only had one, and probably a shytty payment. Good thing is he probably doesn't remember :huhldup:
Thing is, it wasnt the first time he knocked someone out. He knocked out Dan Maff in ROH too. Im embarassed that ever stanned him.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
My nikka Homicide should've got a shot in the E :mjcry: legit good nikka , worker and smart mind for the business

Low ki dope tho backstage shyt aside