lowkey this just became a Stacked WrestleMania card :bryan:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
The card was always going to be good. The build has just been underwhemling.
As has been the case the last few years, build is starting to get a little more interesting now, but It seems like it just started and it's only a couple weeks away, they need to just cut out the ppv's between the rumble and mania to really set the table and not have these meaningless filler matches you build in-between

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The main event matches are all carried by Kang, Stephanie, Brock, Angle, Rousey, Undertaker, Orton and Cena :heh:

Just shows that WWF hasn’t had a star in over 10 year, it’s sad they need to go this far back to draw a casual viewer. There is ZERO buzz for AJ/Nakkkamura which I wouldn’t be surprised if it opened the show

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Some of the midcard matches have potential to steal the show

Styles vs nakamura
Rollins vs miz vs balor
Asuka vs charlotte
Maybe dbry and shane vs ownens and zayn

It’s the main card that looks like shyt year in and year out.

I don’t give a fukk about rousey and steph match. I don’t care taker taking another mania spot and delivering another turd. Brock abd reignz can be decent but I’m over brock at this point. Waste of a roster spot and a belt, what needle has he moved to demand this spot.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You also forgot about Rollins/Balor/Miz, which should be pretty good too.

I don't understand people complaining about this year's WM. On paper, most of the matches look to be pretty good in-ring wise. The last 2 Wrestlemanias have been bottom-5 caliber.

Nowadays is very hard for WWE to put on a bad card on paper when they do joint shows. The roster is too stacked to not have 2 or 3 matches that will look promising regardless of the build up.

The problem has been that most of the time those matches under deliver and the shows end up being underwhelming.

This year's Mania does look better than the last couple but let's just hope it doesn't end up like a bunch of PPVs that left us :francis:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bryan needs to get away from Owens,Sami,and Shane

Bring Rollins to Smackdown with some people from NXT and SD BACK

Byran should have announced he would return at SummerSlam

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
11 matches confirmed as of last night. About 3-4 matches confirmed since Monday Night (Nia/Bliss, Stroman and the title match, US title match, Alexander vs Ali)

and we still got

Cena/Taker
Daniel Bryan's match
Whatever the Usos/New Day/Bludgeon Brothers are gonna do

to be announced

Nice card. But damn just announce the matches already :pachaha: