• Pac’s Life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I want to relisten to them as if it is the only Tupac material out there. As a mental exercise I will have to separate myself from the memory of how disappointed I was

It’s just the features we’re bad and doesn’t match up at all. Kind of like the Biggie duets album.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Both Garbage . If im going to listen to a blended mix I'll listen to a proper underground one cause they can use better verses and features and beats.

Look up on datpiff or youtube the Tupac Duets by dj Melo and DJ Cinema .
its crazy how well it turned out and this was out like 14 yrs ago when the ai tech was scarce it was just great djing and blending, some great concepts, verses and tracks on there.
Like one called Juice for example it has Pac, BigL and Pun on the what you want beat from biggie duets but it also has voice samples from the movie juice. :krs: :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Both Garbage . If im going to listen to a blended mix I'll listen to a proper underground one cause they can use better verses and features and beats.

Look up on datpiff or youtube the Tupac Duets by dj Melo and DJ Cinema .
its crazy how well it turned out and this was out like 14 yrs ago when the ai tech was scarce it was just great djing and blending, some great concepts, verses and tracks on there.
Like one called Juice for example it has Pac, BigL and Pun on the what you want beat from biggie duets but it also has voice samples from the movie juice. :krs: :ohlawd:

the one cinema did for jay/biggie was dope too