Lucha Underground on Netflix?? RIP WWE ratings??

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
wwe network and netflix are the same prices per monthly basis. vince might as well put up the wwe network on netflix

and how would this help things?

Furthermore, with all the content on the Network, that'd be hella expensive for Netflix servers.

Now if WWE wanted to SELL the WWE NEtwork to Netflix and have them operate it, I'd be all for that. Because I think the Network would have zero hiccups at that point. MLB seems to have dropped the ball in many ways

Streaming is the new wave. Wrestling companies should look further into it.

Ad revenue is still king

Thus tv is still the way to go depending on your popularity.

And think about this....let's say a small wrestling company got on Netflix....once they got popular, they'd no doubt still try to land a network TV deal

Daps
I'm surprised other wrestling companies aren't trying to get on Netflix/Hulu. TNA should most definitely look into getting on HULU. I'd watch it if it was on there or NetFlix.
I tried my best to watch TNA but it's fukking terrible. EC3 is a fukking terrible wrestler to watch. I mean pure trash. Bobby Lashley is dope when he's not talking, that is literally all they have.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's a smart decision with the E being a PG rated, racist sinking ship (with Hogan coming back and no legit black champs since the Rock). The only product that's watchable is SDL imo. I wonder if NJPW is gonna jump aboard...
:jbhmm:

.......WWE just set it's all time record in revenue.

Daps
.......WWE just set it's all time record in revenue.

Fake news breh
donald-trump_650x400_51484158804.jpg

Daps
Na, I'm being realistic. What do you think brought in the attitude era? Competition. WCW was receiving a lot of mainstream attention along with ECW. WWE is fukking terrible but it's the only 1 of its genre on a channel that anyone with basic cable can watch.

Now, if ROH and TNA got purchased by uhh some regular ass millionaire and then some decent writers came aboard, the E would be a wasteland and with all the drug policies and discrimination, all the minorities, CM Punk, Mick Foley, Sasha Banks, Cody Rhodes, Jay Lethal, Paige, AJ Lee, Seth Rollins would jump ship but right now everyone needs a paycheck even if they have to put up with "suffering soccatash" writing, Vincent KKKennedy McMahon, Stephanie McMahon emasculation, Triple Kaitch and the rest of the trump cabinet. I bet SDL writer Ryan Ward would leave too since he's African American.