Ludacris Reveals Who He Thinks Would Win In Rhyme Writing Contest Between Himself & JAY-Z

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This shyt shyt was not even lol nikka got WASHED. And this one song. Luda has displayed noting but rudimentary surface level skill his entire career.
Thats...not true at all.

For a black hip hop forum....alot of the nikkas here don't really know rap like that. There's a nuanced discussion to be had here, because Luda had a flow and linguistic skillet that neither Jay or Nas had...

That's if you have a nuanced view of rap and can assess skills.

Seems like most of ya'll just go "uh people tell me jay-z legend so jay-z better!"

Ashamed this is a black hiphop forum. Could get a more analytical view of this from fukking reddit.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Thats...not true at all.

For a black hip hop forum....alot of the nikkas here don't really know rap like that. There's a nuanced discussion to be had here, because Luda had a flow and linguistic skillet that neither Jay or Nas had...

That's if you have a nuanced view of rap and can assess skills.

Seems like most of ya'll just go "uh people tell me jay-z legend so jay-z better!"

Ashamed this is a black hiphop forum. Could get a more analytical view of this from fukking reddit.

You trying way too hard bringing "black" and shyt you might be white tbh. And the bolded is a VERY dubious statement to make. You the cac list.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
You trying way too hard bringing "black" and shyt you might be white tbh. And the bolded is a VERY dubious statement to make. You the cac list.
I'm not. But what I said is fukkin' true. Go on reddit about this exact same subject. It's....more nuanced.

I say that as a black dude that is... dissapointed.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If I was a betting man, you'd be who'd I'd assume is white

Either that or really ashy, which may as well be the same thing:manny:

If I was a betting man Id bet you'd be a bottomed out deepthroating fakkit like @Sad Bunny Eat this neg

I'm not. But what I said is fukkin' true. Go on reddit about this exact same subject. It's....more nuanced.

I say that as a black dude that is... dissapointed.

You vaguely spamming the word nuanced doesnt make you smart. Youre not black. At all. Your disposition is very white ish

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Unless he nice with the breakdancing or graffiti Ludacris not seeing Hov in anything hip-hop related ..

FACTS!!

He had Nas and Hov on a track together, and had the worst verse. LOL!! On his own track! Luda had a classic and dope 5-6 year run, but he's never really been able to stop overrating himself. I think dude says sh*t in public that he doesn't even believe himself.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
FACTS!!

He had Nas and Hov on a track together, and had the worst verse. LOL!! On his own track! Luda had a classic and dope 5-6 year run, but he's never really been able to stop overrating himself. I think dude says sh*t in public that he doesn't even believe himself.

Whats a run if theres no decent albums? Luda was always a feature/singles rapper. His album always lacked cohesion. This is what happens when you a sporadic punchline nikka and not a raw lyricist. Structure becomes an alien concept

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
If I was a betting man Id bet you'd be a bottomed out deepthroating fakkit like @Sad Bunny Eat this neg

You vaguely spamming the word nuanced doesnt make you smart. Youre not black. At all. Your disposition is very white ish
On every roster, you're pure fodder. A bottom tier nobody begs to come back. Compared to khameleon, you wack :manny:

Much like your luck :mjlol:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
On every roster, you're pure fodder. A bottom tier nobody begs to come back. Compared to khameleon, you wack :manny:

Much like your luck :mjlol:

These comebacks dry as shyt not gone lie. People always beg for Reptile you trying too hard yet its still so little. Eat abscess fakkit.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACTS!!

FOH. Jay ain't do nothing special with that weird ass "hibbbb haaaaap" verse :scusthov: