Lululemon Billionaire Founder: “You’ve got to be clear that you don’t want certain customers coming in.” :mjpls:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
It’s serious lol
Women envy each other for leggings, insulated water bottles, the air they breathe. I work with mostly women and it’s non stop comedy when shopping and material things comes up

Every few months there’s some new everyday item (think like a Fanny pack or slides) that becomes the “it” thing and they go get that shyt in droves and look like clones

Fax :mjlol:

Also froma business standpoint why would you possibly want to alienate fat women when you make leggings :mindblown: They can't fit their ginormous asses/thighs in regular pants and will gladly fork over their money to u all u gotta do is smile and play nice

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I knew a girl who worked there. Only reason I even heard of it.

She married a cac :mjlpls:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
It’s serious lol
Women envy each other for leggings, insulated water bottles, the air they breathe. I work with mostly women and it’s non stop comedy when shopping and material things comes up

Every few months there’s some new everyday item (think like a Fanny pack or slides) that becomes the “it” thing and they go get that shyt in droves and look like clones
BIG fukkING FACTS….I just switched over to a FNP, but spent right at 10 years as a nurse and these women hate every facet of each other it’s hilarious…

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Someone bought me a pair of jogging pants from there and I have to admit that they are incredible

This dude seems like a pleasure to work for however...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
How would Black youth react today though..

:francis:
I'm not seeing black people wearing yeezy brand nearly as much as in 2015 and earlier.

That Trump support and his ongoing wild statements talking about "that sound like a choice" with respect to slavery made young people hit him with that "heeeelllll nah" :camby: .

If a white man has smoke for Asians(who they tend to actually love. Literal neo nazis are linking with Asian women) then you already know he doesn't have good opinions on black people:mjpls:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
From a branding standpoint, he's right. He worded it wrong, but you can't be everything to everyone. You just are and whoever rock with you, rocks with you. Trying to be a swiss-army knife in business is bad for business. By trying to attract everyone, you can destroy your business. Happens ALL THE TIME in music, video games, tv shows, clothing, etc.

Exclusively does matter. You think owning a Bentley or a Yacht would be a big deal if the everyday person could buy it? :dahell: All items aren't the same nor are they equal in value :mjtf:

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
the fact they can sell leggings and exercise gear at a high price to anybody no matter the body type is big, he's a dumb ass to try to exclude anyone, it's not like it is hindering their growth
He is the founder.. He stepped away from the company 10 years ago. He addressing the changes the company has made

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

He was being cac slick with the misdirection, but the ultimate signal he was broadcasting was about us.
You'd have to be completely boneheaded to have not caught whom his lil rant was reall for :mjpls:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Wilson previously declared that when founding Lululemon back in 1998, he specifically came up with a brand name that has three L’s because the sound does not exist in Japanese phonetics.

“It’s funny to watch them try and say it,” he told Canada’s National Post Business Magazine.
:heh: