Which you prefer?

• Total voters

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A couple dudes in the Drogas thread is calling it this generations Supreme Clientele. What do you guys think? Let's discuss.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A couple dudes in the Drogas thread is calling it this generations Supreme Clientele. What do you guys think? Let's discuss.
:prodigylol:
Lupe Stans :PPicard:
I haven’t heard Drogas Wave yet so I can’t comment, but Goon Squad was shytting on it so I doubt it’s for me. :PHandsup:
Complicated puzzle raps :Pgtfoh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nah my g

Lupe’s second album is The Cool

You came back into the album thread unprovoked and hoaned in one persons claim and made a thread

If we’re going to do this let’s do it right, compare Lupe’s seventh album to Ghost’s seventh album...
That I can comment on. S.C. >>>>>>>>>

By the widest of margins.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nah my g

Lupe’s second album is The Cool

You came back into the album thread unprovoked and hoaned in one persons claim and made a thread

If we’re going to do this let’s do it right, compare Lupe’s seventh album to Ghost’s seventh album...

And I’ll vote

Ok. Why don't you make a Cool vs. Supreme Clentele thread.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Ok. Why don't you make a Cool vs. Supreme Clentele thread.

Nahhhhhh.. I for one didn’t compare the albums, I was clearing up the confusion by providing context in your thread.

That poster stated that Drogas Waves could be viewed as this generations SC.. that’s his opinion

I don’t think that opinion was thread worthy, you two were engaging and communicating on the opinion in the album thread

As far as Ghostface Killah.. his seventh album is solid, slightly above average and isn’t comparable to Drogas Wave.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nahhhhhh.. I for one didn’t compare the albums, I was clearing up the confusion by providing context in your thread.

That poster stated that Drogas Waves could be viewed as this generations SC.. that’s his opinion

I don’t think that opinion was thread worthy, you two were engaging and communicating on the opinion in the album thread

As far as Ghostface Killah.. his seventh album is solid, slightly above average and isn’t comparable to Drogas Wave.

Big Doe Rehab is a 4 mic album and universally got that respect.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
This thread makes no sense at all. :what:
Comparing a classic album released in 2000 to another one literally released yesterday. :snoop:

Of course you cant expect people to pick DROGAS WAVE because it didnt have the time to acquire any status thus far.